No thanks to you all!!!

S
skunk
:lol: Just wanted all of you who have contributed to this disease of chrome fish to know you have seriously messed with my future plans. Had planned on eventually relocating to Bend area as I love the climate and love trout fishing. Well, since I've become obsessed with steelhead (and salmon) I am more than seriously thinking of just STAYING PUT! :D:D:D So many neat opportunities around this area for them that I have suddenly lost interest in Bend, for now at least.

Reactions: lilsalmon
L
lilsalmon
hehe....:clap::clap:

18406ej
18406ej
Bend is a beautiful place, but I am glad that you are considering staying on this side of the range.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Hell yeah!

J
JeannaJigs
A guy I used to know...had a house in Bend, and a house in Yachats.... the SOB! Bend is awesome but I far prefer the coastal range.

troutdude
troutdude
A wise choice. There ain't no coastal streams in Central Oregon!

D
Drew9870
Chrome Fish...

Time to ''upgrade'' to Goldfish!!!

:lol:;).

Bend does get some major weather changes, I couldn't handle it.

Last edited:
M
markasd
I used to live in Bend and Redmond, until I was introduced to coastal steelhead.. Moved to the valley.

Reactions: JeannaJigs
H
halibuthitman
my work here is done..

M
metalfisher76
;)....+1

S
skunk
JeannaJigs said:
A guy I used to know...had a house in Bend, and a house in Yachats.... the SOB! Bend is awesome but I far prefer the coastal range.

Sad thing is I havn't even tried any of the coastal range rivers, nor south west washington rivers. This year is going to be too short!!!

J
JeannaJigs
WHAT?! Get on it!