Birthday chrome

D
dtikey
went up mac from 10 am till noon today and picked up this nice hen on bobber jig then got home went bass fishing and landed right around 20. Great day for catching hope everyone else is getting into the fish they going after as well.And son and I went carping last sunday here is results of that 20130428_162815.jpg20130428_155823.jpg20130428_123145.jpg20130421_173658.jpg20130421_173708.jpg

Y
Yogidabear
Way to go Mike, and Happy birthday!

J
jabs67
Awesome day for sure!!!! Great job!!!! :cool:

R
rum runner
nice fish as always lol where do u go bass fishn from the bank at id like to get out and do that!

P
plumb2fish
You got itself a ditch pickle for your birthday......how sweet...lmao
Happy Birthday brother! Glad you got to fish and spend time with the family.

D
dtikey
thanks guys and Jared the bass are on private land at my work where only 2 of us have permission to fish for them but lots of people get ran out trespassing. Apperntly can't read the big sighns everywhere that say no trespassing.lol.Used to be open for others to fish but they blew it with garbage and fires which the fires dont go well with it being a lumber mill.There is good bass bank fishing over by where you live though I will pm you the info.

S
steelhead_stalkers
Nice! When I first saw this I thought you caught a hen bass on the McKenzie. :lol:

Y
Yogidabear
steelhead_stalkers said:
Nice! When I first saw this I thought you caught a hen bass on the McKenzie. :lol:

Don't put it past Mike, he probably could. :lol:

D
dtikey
did have a guy tell me he catches 5-10lb bass on town run. Told him b.s. and he dont talk to me anymore really.

B
bran_man
What a Nice birthday present to yourself mike! That's a nice fish for sure.seems like a lot of these fish are nice and thick this year so far... NIce work and happy birthday

R
rum runner
thanks mike... and got to love private saw mill stuff lol i work at seneca on 99 and me and a cppl other guys got permission to go shoot the nutrias that are all over the damn place with our bows and high powered pellet guns. so much fun lol

D
dtikey
rum runner said:
thanks mike... and got to love private saw mill stuff lol i work at seneca on 99 and me and a cppl other guys got permission to go shoot the nutrias that are all over the damn place with our bows and high powered pellet guns. so much fun lol

nice sounds like a blast...best part is make jerky then give it to your neighbors you dont like or pass it on to other guys fishing buy you.lol

J
jadleybray
dtikey said:
nice sounds like a blast...best part is make jerky then give it to your neighbors you dont like or pass it on to other guys fishing buy you.lol

It isn't that bad, they eat grass anyhow, mind over matter. :)