Snap it!

F
FlyBum
So.... For the last 3 years we've been making the first of the year trout trip to this "Secret River" and we've been "Snappin It" over there! We were fortunate enough to have spent four days over there this year. There were many opportunities for pictures but some dumb azz forgot to charge the damn battery before the trip. There was also a MAJOR Carp kill over there, rumor has it that they don't like the cold and it was frozen over for sometime in the months before... Needless to say we wrecked it!

Reactions: Admin and OnTheFly
S
steelhead_slayer
Gorgeous fish

J
jabs67
Nice!!!!!! Great job!!! :cool:

B
bigsteel
nice work!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: OnTheFly
O
OnTheDrop
Niceee! Never seem to disappoint us with trophy trout pics..Keep it up!

V
Van
Awesome pics. Looks like some great fishing and a nice river.

L
lilsalmon
Nice fishes.....Nice river

O
OnTheFly
Hey nice carp. You catch that on the schwing? Probably used one of eggs's legendary cheeto flies.

F
FlyBum
OnTheFly said:
Hey nice carp. You catch that on the schwing? Probably used one of eggs's legendary cheeto flies.

I didn't catch this beauty, I did try and get the bird pecking its eye out, but scared it off. It had looked like someone went carp fishing with dynamite!! There were carcases strung all over the place, it was like a JM nightmare!

hobster
hobster
Gorgeous fish! Man i gotta bust out the fly rod and get out there this week, looks like you had a blast.

E
eggs
OnTheFly said:

let it mold baby let it mold!

B
bran_man
Wow those are some amazing browns! Nice work! Love browns

J
john montana
Nice browns!

H
halibuthitman
Gotta love fishing with the whole town of Boise...

H
hookbait
Nice job Flybum, maybe we'll bump into each other next time I go visit the folks. I want to kick myself realizing I grew up within 10 miles of where that 3rd pic was taken. But never once put a line in that water. Oh well miss spent youth I s'pose.

F
FlyBum
halibuthitman said:
Gotta love fishing with the whole town of Boise...

Don't forget about all the Californians and Washingtonians that were also there. Funny how the Oregonians are the minority there! :think: