Polebender Invitational

T
tomriker
you need to get your video camera rolling ang get that on camera

S
sherman
Boy you would think with all those bass you catch you would welcome some fowl on the dinner table for a change. Or are you catch & release on the birds as well?

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Combat Chuck said:
:lol: I feel bad for you but that is really funny... really really funny

I agree haha... Fly fishing big streamers and shallow raps I learned that when an Osprey sets in right over your bait the very LAST thing you want to do is start reeling it really fast..

Also I'm down for the Tourny!!!! I figure if Ben is going, I better go down and make sure he's got his vest with him this time. :D

C
Combat Chuck
GraphiteZen said:
I agree haha... Fly fishing big streamers and shallow raps I learned that when an Osprey sets in right over your bait the very LAST thing you want to do is start reeling it really fast..

Also I'm down for the Tourny!!!! I figure if Ben is going, I better go down and make sure he's got his vest with him this time. :D

Bahahaha... your authority means nothing outside this forum!!!!

C
Combat Chuck
...besides, Im totally going to be wearing aviators and you will respect my authority!!!!!! :D

brandon4455
brandon4455
Combat Chuck said:
...besides, Im totally going to be wearing aviators and you will respect my authority!!!!!! :D

LOL. now that's funny. anyways, heres a few things i got from wal mart. a bit of a bonus i guess. these are some of my favorite bass baits since i was little.. i was never a soft plastics guy.. ill be getting a container full of soft plastics on the 20th though so it's all good :cool: i got the one dollar wal mart spinenrbait cause they are cheap but they still work for me.

• IMAG0001.jpg
T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill give you some yum dingers at the event brandon. i have lots

brandon4455
brandon4455
Throbbit _Shane said:
Ill give you some yum dingers at the event brandon. i have lots

schweet! thanks shane :D

C
Combat Chuck
I love the $1 spinnerbaits!

T
tomriker
ive never even tried throwing a spinnerbait

L
lilsalmon
i don't even know what a spinnerbait is...hehe....this is going to be very interesting...I am really good about entertaining, I just promise no sliding and fractures....I hope.

F
Finneus Polebender
brandon4455 said:
LOL. now that's funny. anyways, heres a few things i got from wal mart. a bit of a bonus i guess. these are some of my favorite bass baits since i was little.. i was never a soft plastics guy.. ill be getting a container full of soft plastics on the 20th though so it's all good :cool: i got the one dollar wal mart spinenrbait cause they are cheap but they still work for me.

Have caught more LM on the walmart dollar spinner baits than any other . Ol FP will hook ya up with some bait of confidence

Glad you can make it Zen , will add ya to the list.

We will all respect Combat Chucks authority " at least while hes watchin" .

And **** ya topwater osprey would make some great U tube!

T
tomriker
lilsalmon said:
i don't even know what a spinnerbait is...hehe....this is going to be very interesting...I am really good about entertaining, I just promise no sliding and fractures....I hope.

like you said earlier, if my hand isn't much better you can just ride in a boat with me and reel in what i catch :)

L
lilsalmon
tomriker said:
like you said earlier, if my hand isn't much better you can just ride in a boat with me and reel in what i catch :)

Or, better yet, with your good hand you can hold all the ones I catch...;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
Finneus Polebender said:
Have caught more LM on the walmart dollar spinner baits than any other . Ol FP will hook ya up with some bait of confidence

Glad you can make it Zen , will add ya to the list.

We will all respect Combat Chucks authority " at least while hes watchin" .

And **** ya topwater osprey would make some great U tube!
scweet! thanks fp, ill pick up some hooks and weights shortly here and maybe a few spinnerbaits..wasn't able to buy my own bait of confidence due to shipping etc.
oh, this goes for everyone.. you areall welcome to try some of my gear if i have somthing you would like to use or you are running low.. rose, if you have a non fly setup to bring i could give you some basic pointers. or, you are wlcome to try oen of mine :D

C
colbypearson
brandon4455 said:
s you areall welcome to try some of my gear if i have somthing you would like to use or you are running low.. rose, if you have a non fly setup to bring i could give you some basic pointers. or, you are wlcome to try oen of mine :D

that goes for me too, a few things excluded or boxes :) LMAO

R
ryan808
Man this would be a great product promo event :lol: FP you need to go find a company to sponsor the food and drinks.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ryan808 said:
Man this would be a great product promo event :lol: FP you need to go find a company to sponsor the food and drinks.

coors and pork rinds. ahaha

L
lilsalmon
ish....pork rinds?

T
tomriker
uhh colby i'd like to have a few of those hard hinged swimbaits. k thanks