Polebender Invitational

J
JeannaJigs
Finneus Polebender said:
Just had a cancel you are in Jeanna ,lilsalmon will be stoked can ya bring your boat? we will hook you up with gear. just bring your lightest steelhead rods should work fine.

Heck yeah I can. Been itchin to get it out on the water, and the rivers have been letting me down. I've no shortage of steelhead rods.

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Heck yeah I can. Been itchin to get it out on the water, and the rivers have been letting me down. I've no shortage of steelhead rods.

Yay!!!! Do I get to ride in the boat? We will show them how it is done now that I got the jist (sp?) of it......and I said nothing about the bait of confidence...I am confident of that...hehe

T
tomriker
JeannaJigs said:
Woot. I know the bait of confidence in which you speak of lol.

the "bait of confidence" is a joke and doesn't work hardly at my place

J
JeannaJigs
Don't...you're gonna make me cry...I was told the bait of confidence is, well, the bait of confidence!

I take that seriously yo.

(forgive me. I have a job interview in 2 hours and anxiety makes me weird(er) than normal. )

T
TTFishon
Don't let him fool you Jeanna. I've caught fish at his place with the bait of confidence. Good luck at your job interview!

J
JeannaJigs
Ah ha! SNEAKY! My stomach is in knots lol I HATE job interviews, hell, haven't had one in five years, and that time I basically had an in with the office manager and the doctor right out of school, so it wasn't even a real interview...so my last real interview was at a crappy retail establishment when I was...16 lol. Fml.

T
TTFishon
You'll do fine. They know you're going to be nervous so try not worrying too much about that. I've only had 3 major interviews in my life and I have found that my previous job has always helped me with the interview. Not sure if this helps at all. Good luck!

F
Finneus Polebender
lilsalmon said:
Yay!!!! Do I get to ride in the boat? We will show them how it is done now that I got the jist (sp?) of it......and I said nothing about the bait of confidence...I am confident of that...hehe

Jeanna has been out to see the pup and the bait of confidence LOL you will do great on your interview Jeanna there is one thing I learned about interviews when they ask questions even if you know what your gonna say right out the gate pause for a few seconds as if in deep thought but really use the pause to run your answer through your head to make sure its sounds good then answer the question interviewers always look for the thinkers not the the ones who are quickto throw out what ever .Youll do great!

J
JeannaJigs
Oh god LOL I survived. They are interviewing until next week, so I won't know until the end of the week, so now the waiting game is gonna kill me lol. I was so nervous I puked after I got done. I think I did ok. They seemed interested in my perverse (to a normal person) interest in ICU and ER work...tied in with my customer service background, they wanted to know all about how I was a supervisor at a retail store when I was 16 lol..... Time will tell! Fingers are a crossed.

AND I WILL BE SEEING MY PUPPY. :) lol.

Is this pond thingamajiger big enough for my little driftboat? 'cause, I invited rose to step into my office, just hoping my office is not too large.

T
tomriker
you'll just be "that person" with the huge boat taking up all the space! lol jk i've never once had an interview, but im sure it'd suck

C
Combat Chuck
JeannaJigs said:
Is this pond thingamajiger big enough for my little driftboat? 'cause, I invited rose to step into my office, just hoping my office is not too large.

Its ok, your drifter and my 15'-er will just play bumper boats with the toons and jon's lol. Who wants to hit 30mph in a float tube!!!! wahooo!

J
JeannaJigs
But..but...uhm....rose will be that person with me lol. If it's not big enough, I'll bank maggot it up and rose can still use my toon.

T
Throbbit _Shane
id bring the drift boat. the pond isn't small :D

T
tomriker
its plenty big, i was just giving you a hard time

C
Combat Chuck
JeannaJigs said:
But..but...uhm....rose will be that person with me lol. If it's not big enough, I'll bank maggot it up and rose can still use my toon.

I was just trying to help show you that your drifter will not be "that boat". My big one will be there too.

....also, the little boats dont need to worry. I already took the big motor off to resist the tempation of lasso-ing graphite zen and dragging him to the other side of the lake :)

J
JeannaJigs
Lol good to know.

so uhm, where exactly am I going? Lol.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Its right down the road from FP's house in Coburg.

brandon4455
brandon4455
woo! no rain!

T
TTFishon
We'll see. lol