A Couple of Hens

P
Phil_Bud
Had plenty of action today! 8 strikes only 2 landed. Lost one that was 15 lbs easy!!! Seriously a trophy fish... It would have been a fish of a lifetime for my buddy Brett... These two nice hens did just fine though...Awesome day on the Rogue. One of the fish was pretty beat up looking in the picture but it was actually a good fish...My friends, one being YGA Jean Wright were happy to bring these fish back to the Klamath where the river is blown out...the beat up one is headin for the smoker. I got a huge scein of roe out of the better looking fish that I'm getting ready to cure up soon...Both seats on my boat got one on their tag today...Action packed afternoon...I had to get in on the pics too haha. Feels so good to get people on fish...It made their trip up from Happy Camp... :D YGA

• 3-29-2011_001.jpg
  • 3-29-2011_003.jpg
  • 3-29-2011_004.jpg
  • 3-29-2011_005.jpg
  • 3-29-2011_002.jpg
Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
Throbbit _Shane
way to go guys!!! were puttin a hurtin to these steelys phil!! :D :D :D

P
Phil_Bud
haha...I can't get enough....kenji is comin back on friday...haha he's ready for another...hopefully ill get him his limit.

T
Throbbit _Shane
hell yeah! i hope u get him a limit too. im going with charlie tomorrow. ill let u know how we do.

R
rippin fish lips
nice fish and gl throbbit!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
noice :clap:

E
eat, sleep, fish
Nice job Phil

P
Phil_Bud
rippin fish lips said:
nice fish and gl throbbit!!!
Thanks, and yeah good luck shane. Im sure he'll have some pics up tonight..lol

P
Phil_Bud
Thanks Brandon
and
eat, sleep, fish

T
the salmon kid
nice phil:cool: {did you guys get those from a plug or where you fly fishing at the corner } and start stalking up on roe for salmon season:D

P
Phil_Bud
the salmon kid said:
nice phil:cool: {did you guys get those from a plug or where you fly fishing at the corner } and start stalking up on roe for salmon season:D
Yeah I got hella roe from last salmon season, We'll be good

N
nativefish
a lot of people getting fish from the rogue. Good job!

P
Phil_Bud
nativefish said:
a lot of people getting fish from the rogue. Good job!

Yeah its HOT!!!

M
Mad dog
Nice fish Phil!!! :clap:

P
Phil_Bud
Mad dog said:
Nice fish Phil!!! :clap:
Thanks bud! I was pumped to get my buddies on those fish. It was an awesome day!

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce fsih!