Wont be able to top this one

F
fish4life
Got this one on saturday 53 and 15/16 fork length and it weighed 48 pounds. fish is almost as tall as me, Im only 5'5". My knees must have knocked for 30 minutes after the fight which was by the way epic:D

• 2011_0115june20080159.jpg
  • 2011_0115june20080158.jpg
Reactions: todd_brooks and metalfisher76
R
RunWithSasquatch
Oh man, congradulations on that one dude, you latched into a dandy:clap:

S
steelheader19
where is this at
i think i bin here before

F
fish4life
We were anchored up sideways along the wall, we got three that day that all came off my rod a 44,46,and that 54.

R
RunWithSasquatch
healthy day

N
nwkiller
wow talk about maxed out...lol nice stuge, i would have even been nervous getting checked by fish and game witha measurement that close!

T
Throbbit _Shane
awesome fish!

G
GDBrown
Great looking fish. So were you pole dancing for more than half an hour before your knees started knocking? LOL

troutdude
troutdude
fish4life said:
We were anchored up sideways along the wall, we got three that day that all came off my rod a 44,46,and that 54.

The moral of the story...

You now have lots of caviar! LOL

Wow, what a day!!!

D
Denduran87
Great Gator man gonna be a good eat!!!

18406ej
18406ej
Nice work- I dread the thought of going sturgeon fishing one day, as I fear I will never want to catch anything else...congratulations.

F
fish4life
No caviar I looked, It gave me a good 15min battle with the drag tight. At one point it was tearing off line and i was leaned back and the fish decided to take a run at the boat and I almost fell out of the boat, had to grab the top to stay in. We got the fish to the side of the boat and we looked at each other and said too big and I told my buddy to take the hook out. He couldnt get the hook out so he said Ill hold him up a littlebit and you try to get it out. When he lifted it up it wasn't as long as I thought and I told him we better measure it, sure glad we did.

H
Hawk
Now that is a reel beauty.
Great Job Bro...:D:D:D
:cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

S
skunk
Very nice fish, looks like fun

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job! Thats a nice Keeper!

T
Thuggin4Life
Man thats a sweet keeper! Way to hog it out!

F
FishFinger
Nice catch. Your right, that one will be hard to top for sure.

W
waco
VERY NICE FISH!!! Way to go!!!! Its a keeper!!!

S
Sturgeon Stalker
Sweet fish!!! Those are hard to get up here in the Willamette.