Fly swap ( 1st of 2011)

E
eggs
Very cool I can't wait.

G
Growbug
I apologize in advance for fly #6 being a little scruffy. They were tied in rather a rush, but i do believe that they should still fish ok.

L
lilsalmon
Nice job you guys!!!!! sheesh did I get myself amongst great tyers or what......I enjoyed tying now I just need more practice. Can't wait to get them and try them all out.....

F
FishFiddle
It's better than Christmas!!

M
markasd
AIGHT - I'm bummed! Stuck in SO Cal - flies on my desk that I can not even fondle for a couple weeks!!! Oh well, at least I know the wife isn't fishin' em so they should be ready for the quiv...

Thanks to everyone for the efforts and what I'm sure are quality flies waiting for a trout to sip... err get hooked on!

E
eggs
Flies all loook very fishy! They are in my box and waiting for water!

L
lilsalmon
wow....nice flies....just in time cuz I am back out on the water....good job you guys and thanks for letting me play....

G
Growbug
oh WOW.. real nice flies here peeps.. can't wait to use them

J
joesnuffy
I haven't seen mine yet :( but that's what you expect when you live over here.

Now we need to post some pics with these flies in their mouths :)

O
OnTheFly
Ohhhhhhh Mannnnn!!!! These are gunna fish good!!!!!

B
bigsteel
WOW,just got my flies yesterday,and i am impressed everyone,i can't wait to get these on the water,vewry very fishy.thanks to FISHFINGER for setting up this swap

J
joesnuffy
just checked the mail and the flies are here... woohoo!!!! gotta take em out of the bags so I can look at em close. nice ties everybody

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice just got mine in the mail today. Looking forward to trout season so I can hit the water with them ...Thanks Fishfinger for all the work you did.

F
FishFinger
Thanks to all of you who participated, it was a great success. Anyone up for another? Summer steel perhaps? Hosting is ez, someone just has to call up the swap.

G
Growbug
Yes to another.. Hmmm.. summer steelies? can you be more specific?