Another run to Dodge Park...

K
Kage
gonna head out to Dodge Park in a bit, hopefully have somethin positive to post after i get back. if anyone gets out i'll be the guy in the Lakers hat.

N
nativefish
Good luck and do let us know!

H
Homebrewmike
Good Luck I walked across the bridge and could see them starting stack up just down river from the bridge.

K
Kage
so i spent about 2 1/2 hrs there at Dodge, there was one guy already fishing there when i showed up. i was setting up and somethin big jumped outta the water, i heard it and looked up in time to see it splash. the guy left a few mins after i got there so it was just me and the river. the closest thing i got to a catch was when i retrieved my line and looked at my spinner and saw the hook caught a fish scale, wasn't tryin to snag them or anything but yah. later on 2 more fish broke the surface of the water and every now and then i could see the water boiling in some spots. a 3rd fish broke the surface when i went up on the bridge to get a view of the layout then i figured i'd leave after losing 3 lures haha.

T
troutmasta
There are fish just coiled up and ready to spring! i think as soon as the pressure starts to drop like tomorrow!!! the bite will just take OFF!. water might be dirty for a few days but then it'll be on!! I think its close to go time!

M
mccarrel
Picked up some Jacks Yesterday in the upper river. Bite should finally be getting good.

W
waco
Kage said:
gonna head out to Dodge Park in a bit, hopefully have somethin positive to post after i get back. if anyone gets out i'll be the guy in the Lakers hat.

If you change your hat you will have better luck! And people would come to say hi! :lol:

H
Homebrewmike
I'm headed out some time tomorrow morning with the 15 month old in the hiking backpack!

K
Kage
yes i get a lot of grief from co-workers and people in general cuz of my hat haha, but it's ok i know how die hard people are here for the blazers. i was born and raised in la so i'm all about my team just as everyone is for theirs here :) besides, it makes me stand out haha. good luck mike, hope your trip is a good one. soon as i know when my next days off are, i'll be down there again.