3/3-4/11 Willamette monster Catfish

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Stop trolling.

D
Drew9870
No doubt, nobody is living the right way if your not living the bigsteel way.
:lol::lol::lol:

Live and let live. Live and let die. Live your own life and let others live their own in peace.

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
The photographer from the Statesman Journal arrived around 3:40pm today, and snapped some wonderful pics, the DFW Biologist, Gary G, was right behind the photographer and arrived at 4:00pm, he was very interested and was pretty shocked considering the biggest Cat he had personally witnessed out of the Willy was around Mollala and 12lbs, so it was something different for him.

The article will be in the Statesman Journal next week sometime, it's bs that I have to pay for copies of the photos, not that I am worried about the price, but the concept of paying for pictures of me and my fish, lol.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Drew9870 said:
The photographer from the Statesman Journal arrived around 3:40pm today, and snapped some wonderful pics, the DFW Biologist, Gary G, was right behind the photographer and arrived at 4:00pm, he was very interested and was pretty shocked considering the biggest Cat he had personally witnessed out of the Willy was around Mollala and 12lbs, so it was something different for him.

The article will be in the Statesman Journal next week sometime, it's bs that I have to pay for copies of the photos, not that I am worried about the price, but the concept of paying for pictures of me and my fish, lol.

Good Job!!!!!!

T
TTFishon
We'll be waiting. It's too bad you couldn't get it mounted. That'd look pretty cool up on the wall.

C
capblack
Drew9870 said:

why dont you take your own then???

M
Moe
Bro that sounds like an awesome fish. Congrats that thing is FAT. YOu got yourself a fish of a lifetime great job!

W
waco
woww thats a monster river!!! nice job!!! congrats!!

G
GerbilManBoa
NICE!!!! I'm jealous!!!! Big time! Nice fish man! Congrats! Yeah, It would have been awesome to get that beast mounted, wouldn't it? Once again, Congrats!

T
Troutier Bassier
Thats a hawg bro!!! Nice catch!!!

L
lilsalmon
my thought, at the risk of pissing OFF others....if he hadn't of kept it for pics everyone would be giving him **** because he doesn't have proof.....good job Drew....just sayin

Reactions: BobbiDollPDX and Admin
B
bassmaster2
Drew me and my buddie catch catfish there all the time nothing that big like little 2 pounders futher out from the dock right where the current starts to get strong from the point about 100' back

Admin
Admin
GraphiteZen said:
Holy asterisk, Batman!!!!

Get a good photo and I'll ask Anatoliy to put it up on the featured reports banner.

I believe Drew and his catch belongs to the "featured photo reports" regardless of the pic's quality.

M
markasd
call me a troll - whatever, but to say $h!7 like this
I plan on going back tomorrow and reviving it after photos and what not, I would love to see more of these swimming around.
and then worry about a photo op may seem a bit contradictory to some.
I have caught so many pigs that didn't get to be seen by others, just memories for me. Couldn't let that go and just have a memory?

If ya had NO plans on eating this fish, it should have been let go. Period. Photo op... geezus.

Flame on..

Reactions: brandon4455, Markcanby, Drew9870 and 1 other person
GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Anatoliy said:
I believe Drew and his catch belongs to the "featured photo reports" regardless of the pic's quality.

Indeed. Thank you!!!

Reactions: BobbiDollPDX, Drew9870 and Admin
B
BobbiDollPDX
Gawd, the best part of this site is the amusement I get from everyone's superior know it all attitudes. I find it hilarious.

Drew, that is an awesome cat! I bet it was fun as hell to catch. Seriously, when others start preaching... just roll your eyes. Just because they think they are right, doesn't make it true.

Reactions: Drew9870 and Admin
Admin
Admin
BobbiDollPDX said:
when others start preaching... just roll your eyes..
Roll your eyes. Give negative Reputation. Smile. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: GraphiteZen and Drew9870
troutdude
troutdude
It's a sad day, when others publicly whiplash a fellow fisherpeep. It's this simple: it was Drew's fish, and he had every right to choose what to do with HIS fish (it was NOT your fish; sorry). As such, is it really fair to flail this young fellow?

It's also a real drag, that hundreds (perhaps more) peeps will view this thread and see all of this negativity on our forum. I truly hope that "lurkers" (and maybe fellow OFF'ers) will not react, by leaving our site.

So how about it "Team OFF", what do you say that we switch back into the positive, friendly, encouraging and helpful forum that it has been (and many of us have grown to love)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew9870 and BobbiDollPDX
F
Finneus Polebender
Awesome fish dude !

R
ReelDeal
Dang!!!!! That's a nice catfish