Rain! rain! rain!/plus snow pool

W
waco
I'm going crazy! So many days off and no rain is making me stay home!! We need to do a little dance and tribute to the gods of rain!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Troutski
Troutski
Be careful what you wish for......

Chuck

B
bran_man
Rain rain come our way, bring some fish into the bay! ( Stolen from I can't remember their name) ha ha

T
tomriker
rain rain go away!!! IM NOT DONE FARMING YET!

E
eugene1
rain stay away for a bit, let those nooks stack up in the bay...

T
Throbbit _Shane
Please no rain this weekend while we float and camp on the Umpqua River.

F
fishtales
Get the fun I while ya still can. I heard the rain will be here in a week.

O
OnTheFly
I'd like to rewind back to July....just say'n

C
ChezJfrey
OnTheFly said:

Ugh, no! After the first week or so of July, my fishing went stagnant for over a month. Now September was superb!

Reactions: OnTheFly
Troutski
Troutski
OnTheFly said:

Just say'n... Great thread....

Chuck

W
waco
Wow I can not believe how many people don't want the rain! :confused: :rolleyes:

T
Throbbit _Shane
waco said:
Wow I can not believe how many people don't want the rain! :confused: :rolleyes:

There is fishing to be done that doesn't require rain! Enjoy this weather while it lasts...

O
OnTheFly
ChezJfrey said:
Ugh, no! After the first week or so of July, my fishing went stagnant for over a month. Now September was superb!
That's 'cause you're not fishing in the right holes.;)

O
OnTheFly
It was about this time of year and I happened to be installing some track lighting for a small retail store in downtown Portland. And like this year, that summer had been dry with very little rain. As I was outside for a bit, and although the sun was still out, a few rain drops fell out of some rogue cloud up there somewhere. Anyhoot, people on the sidewalk started to clap. Until then I only thought Portland was weird but now I'm sure of it.

T
the_intimidator03
I am with tomriker, if the rain comes and stays, my job is over. I ain't done farming

O
osmosis
I am enjoying trolling the bays with good salinity and quality fish. Astoria was OFF THE HOOK with incredible weather the 3 weeks I spent down there.
For local however I could use a pile of rain.

W
waco
I know you guys with big boats are in heaven but some of us (bankies) could use some rain!

Last edited:
Troutski
Troutski
I am on the love side in the rain department, I fish all year long so I have the gear for all situations. Something about catching fish when the heavens open up, I moved here from Tacoma because it rained just too much; at least here we do get some what of a summer.... I do love fall for Trout angling, nothing like it!!!
PC140009.jpg

Chuck

T
tomriker
the_intimidator03 said:
I am with tomriker, if the rain comes and stays, my job is over. I ain't done farming

My job won't be over.. Just A LOT harder :)

Reactions: waco
M
Mad dog
Throbbit _Shane said:
Please no rain this weekend while we float and camp on the Umpqua River.

Forecasting 79 and sunny for saturday in Roseburg Shane, take some warm clothes or a warm sleeping bag though! 43 degrees when I got off work at 2:00am....and the forecast's are for lows getting into the upper 30's for the Umpqua valley!