Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies + peeing on the boat = problem solved

Fishing Diva

Ladies + peeing on the boat = problem solved

So ladies, we've all been there...on a boat chugging coffee, soda, rockstar, whatever and unlike the guys who can just turn around and pee in a jug, we have to hold it till we get to shore or try one of those stupid funnel things.

I've figured it out.

I have no problem with the idea of peeing around guys, the problem for us is that we have to expose so much in order to make use of a bucket. This means a show for everyone on the boat, bank and neighboring vessels.

SO...I got a $6 poncho at Fred Meyer. I need to pee, I put in on, make sure everything is covered, squat with the bucket, drop trou and take care of bidness.

This has completely eliminated the stress that normally accompanies nature's untimely calls.

And seriously, I don't care who else is on the boat, if I gotta go and I've got a cover, I'm taking a leak.

Sorry, no pics
    Bad Kitty

that is cool, i like when a woman can do her thing, my wife laughed at me when i brought home the suzy adapter for the johnny bottle and told me to get real! Fishing should not have to include pulling anchor and running to the nearest outhouse!
    IT IS CALLED FISHING NOT CATCHING!!!

Moderator Top Author JeannaJigs's Avatar
    Man, I made endless fun of my mom when she got the "pee pee tee pee" or whatever it's called to go pee in the boat. I normally can hold it during the winter, i'm not drinking fluids, so I can go dark to dark with my bladder of champions. It's during the summer when I run into problems while trying to stay hydrated because I get sick quick when I'm dehydrated and it spirals into misery fast, so I drink as much as I can...and the champion bladder...not so champ, but I hold it until I feel like crying lol. I don't think I can pee under a poncho with the whole waders and other people in the boat....eventually my bladder is gonna say enough and i guess i'll have to invest $6.
    -Jeanna-
    (Gee-Nuh)
    (Not Jenna)

Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love, it will not lead you astray. ~Rumi

Thanks for the tip. I will have to tell my wife about this.

Awesome!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbiDollPDX View Post
    So ladies, we've all been there...on a boat chugging coffee, soda, rockstar, whatever and unlike the guys who can just turn around and pee in a jug, we have to hold it till we get to shore or try one of those stupid funnel things.

I've figured it out.

I have no problem with the idea of peeing around guys, the problem for us is that we have to expose so much in order to make use of a bucket. This means a show for everyone on the boat, bank and neighboring vessels.

SO...I got a $6 poncho at Fred Meyer. I need to pee, I put in on, make sure everything is covered, squat with the bucket, drop trou and take care of bidness.

This has completely eliminated the stress that normally accompanies nature's untimely calls.

And seriously, I don't care who else is on the boat, if I gotta go and I've got a cover, I'm taking a leak.

Sorry, no pics
    I sure do enjoy your threads, you make such a difference on the site... Keep them coming; you are one hell of a Woman....but we do love our photos, can't you just see it on the Highlight section in the header; priceless

Chuck
    Practice C.P.R.
    (catch, photograph, release)

Nice fix!! Dont think Melody will do that though...but might. It was suggested by CP when he was with us once for her to use the livewell lol!! I would be curious as to how other women anglers have solved it too because going in during a tourney would not be good....thankfully Mel is a real trooper about it but anyway to make it easier would be great.

aka liltrout Top Author lilsalmon's Avatar
    Hold it until you find a spot that is private.......or if your with a real man he will spot a bathroom and ask if anyone has to pee.....
    It is said that women fly fish with more finesse. When God was giving out finesse, I thought he said finished, and I left.

Woo Carp!!!!

Catch & Release Clan
    ~CRC Member #3

Super Moderator Top Author Raincatcher's Avatar
    Bobbi, I've been using the "poncho potty" for a couple of years. Sorry, I thought I shared it here. Autofisher laughed til he was purple in the face until we were down by Oaks Park and he had no cover...then he turned purple for another reason...:clap:
    You don't have to agree with my opinion on any topic any more than I have to agree with yours. Let's just agree to respectfully allow each other a different opinion.

I've figured it out.

Sorry, no pics
    Hmmm....maybe I'll get me one of those ponco's! Even as a man you sometimes never know about your fishin' buds!!! "There's some real wierdo's in this boat! If you give me a kiss I'll tell you who they are!"

Good idea Bobby!
    Defy the laws of tradition!!!

Fishing Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by lilsalmon View Post
    Hold it until you find a spot that is private.......or if your with a real man he will spot a bathroom and ask if anyone has to pee.....
    My man would probably pick me up and carry me a mile to a bathroom if I needed him to, but I don't want to lose time on the water over something I can do in a couple of minutes with only minor inconvenience.
    Bad Kitty

Fishing Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by Troutski View Post
    I sure do enjoy your threads, you make such a difference on the site... Keep them coming; you are one hell of a Woman....but we do love our photos, can't you just see it on the Highlight section in the header; priceless

Chuck
    That was a very nice thing to say. Thanks Chuck, I think you're pretty swell yourself.
    Bad Kitty

Super Moderator
    ...but I don't want to lose time on the water over something I can do in a couple of minutes with only minor inconvenience.
    See, this is why women are such a mystery to us. A couple of minutes? Only minor inconvenience? Us men have it pretty good.
    E.J.

Unicorn (def.) "Creature mythical to all except those who have access to horse tranquilizers, a walrus tusk (or a length of broomhandle), and a hot glue gun".

www.eamonbishop.com
    www.irish-copeland.com

Quote Originally Posted by 18406ej View Post
    See, this is why women are such a mystery to us. A couple of minutes? Only minor inconvenience? Us men have it pretty good.
    It is the only time one can handle more than one rod with out a second rod stamp:redface:Did I just say that?

Chuck
    Practice C.P.R.
    (catch, photograph, release)

Bahaha.
    -Jeanna-
    (Gee-Nuh)
    (Not Jenna)

Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love, it will not lead you astray. ~Rumi

2 words adult diapers=] jk

Quote Originally Posted by gjonesjr View Post
    You wear one for a day and get back to us on that
    -Jeanna-
    (Gee-Nuh)
    (Not Jenna)

Fishing Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by JeannaJigs View Post
    You wear one for a day and get back to us on that
    I'm with Jeanna on that one.
    Bad Kitty

Fishing Diva
    Quote Originally Posted by 18406ej View Post
    But we are soft and smell nice

Quote Originally Posted by Troutski View Post
    It is the only time one can handle more than one rod with out a second rod stamp:redface:Did I just say that?

Chuck
    Oh yes you did. Thanks for the visual!
    Bad Kitty

Lost in a mental Fog!
    You don't wear it! Use it in place of the bucket, less chances of loosing your balance and kicking the bucket.
    Happiness comes from giving to others what we only possess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fishing in Willamette Zone
Fishing in Northwest Oregon
Fishing in Southwest Oregon
Fishing in Central Oregon
Fishing in Northeast Oregon
Fishing in Southeast Oregon
Salt Water Fishing in Oregon
Fishing outside Oregon
Steelhead Fishing in Oregon
Salmon Fishing in Oregon
Trout Fishing in Oregon