Heading to Wilson tomorrow. Free ride available!!!!

S
Spydeyrch
Hey, so I am heading to the Wilson tomorrow, Saturday 12/04/2010. I am coming from Beaverton. Will be leaving early in the morning and need to be back by 12ish. I have a few extra seats (2-3) available for anyone if they would like to come. My fishing buddy couldn't make it for tomorrow.

No need to pay for gas. Free ride on me. I would just like to get some tips on steelhead fishing if you are willing to part with a little knowledge.

So think of the tips and light teaching/coaching as payment for the ride. Let me know asap if you would like to go!!

Feel free to PM me.

-Spydey

brandon4455
brandon4455
i'd go but im all the way in dallas... good luck on your trip bring back a chromer!!!

brandon

S
Spydeyrch
We will see!!! :)

S
Spydeyrch
So plans changed, I am heading out to Eagle Creek. I will be meeting Dud3r out at Eagle Fern Park and we will be hitting the water.

Take care everyone.

-Spydey

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck buddy! Hope you tag and bag some beauties!

(I wish that I could go along for the "free ride"; heckuva deal!).

S
Spydeyrch
Thanks TD. Yeah, I was thinking that more people would have responded to the open invitation. Anywho, it is now 5:45am and I am OFF to Eagle Creek to do some fishing with Dud3r. Wish us Luck!!!

-Spydey

R
rippin fish lips
good luck out there! get some hawgs!!

troutdude
troutdude
It's Civil War day, so that's probably why you didn't get a huge reply.

I've got my fingers crossed fer ya.

F
Flymstr
How did the creek treat you. I went and looked a bit and then left. I would hit the Wilson with you and share a bit if you know a decent spot to fish.
FLymstr;

O
OnTheDrop
Flymstr said:
How did the creek treat you. I went and looked a bit and then left. I would hit the Wilson with you and share a bit if you know a decent spot to fish.
FLymstr;

That you i talked to today at the hatchery right? Im heading to the wilson tomorrow man.

F
Flymstr
Nope not me. I did not go down to the water, just looked off of Snuffin' bridge. I think there are a lot of people get me mixed up with Damon and Richard. I rarely actually see anyone. I keep to myself most of the time. If you see me I will always have my little blue heeler dog with me, that's when you know it's me.
Good luck on the wilson tomorrow, I am hitting a place with a buddy of mine locally. Good luck, let me know if you get into em'.

O
OnTheDrop
yup thats right, it was Richard! My bad. Good luck to you too.

G
GMR
Ill be out on the Wilson tomorro as well.
Hiking a stretch and covering as much ground as I can..
Hope to see ya out there.

F
Flymstr
Yep