How many days a year do you fish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T
todd
im thinking 135.

T
TTFishon
I picked between 51 and 100. I have to say it would be a whole lot less if it wasn't for FP. From spring till fall we fished just about every Friday and he let me use his pontoon and paid for 99% of the gas.

Y
youngbuck307
BobbiDollPDX said:
I'm probably at around 80 but now I'm thinking I should start tracking my fishing days. I wonder if there's an app for that :lol:

U should get ahold if some app companys with that I'd buy it!!!!

H
Halfthrive
About 120-150 days a year depending on fall and winter conditions.

D
Drew9870
151-300 is still not enough for me..... lol

If I owned property on a Lake/River, many people wouldn't have a clue I even exist.

Last year could've easily been over 300 days.

Dedication? Or Obsession?

I need a job :( :)

Last edited:
G
GDBrown
Do I get to count the fishing shows? My actual days on the water is close to 50 but I spend at least one or two hours a day watching a fishing or hunting show now that I can't work. If I could work then I would be physically able to fish more too. Isn't that how it goes, when you have the time you can't and when you can you don't have the time! I still get out more than I use to but I pay for it that night! Ouch!

I'm trying to decide about this weekend..... Anniversary is Saturday and we are going to lunch on Sunday, should I just go today even if I know that fishing will not be very good, or just suffer until Monday?

S
sos23
i live a five minute walk from robertson bridge on the rogue so its pretty easy to rack up those days!

F
Fishtopher
halibuthitman said:
ok.. I voted..but now I feel dirty..:confused:

I see why...

H
halibuthitman
F
Fishtopher
No worries. Me either.
(is it neither or either?)