Whos trying to go to the Wilson tomorrow?

O
OnTheDrop
anyone who is down let me know. Dont really want to pay the gas by myself and lookin' for a partner to slay some chrome.

W
waco
i will but im going to tillamook area tomorrow!!! maybe next time and good luck slaying some chromers

G
GMR
Very tempting.. Supposed to start raining again tomorro.. So it will be raising... mmm
I was out there monday and tuesday and didn't see much happening.
What time and where bouts you hitting?

B
beaverfan
waco said:
i will but im going to tillamook area tomorrow!!! maybe next time and good luck slaying some chromers

The Wilson runs right through Tillamook and the highway to Tillamook from PDX follows the Wilson for 20 something miles. lol

W
waco
beaverfan said:
The Wilson runs right through Tillamook and the highway to Tillamook from PDX follows the Wilson for 20 something miles. lol
i know that but im going there not for fishing just family visits!!!

D
davec
going on Saturday if interested
davec

G
GMR
I stayed home and Silver plated a bunch of parts today.
Nothing exciting.. might go out in the morning for a bit.

W
waco
well i drove by today and tons of snow on the road but driveble didn't see a lot of people fishing!!!!

G
GMR
Anyone wanting to fish tomorro?

M
Modest_Man
Negative. I'm over the Wilson.

G
GMR
Modest_Man said:
It has been slow out there lately.. Im open for other options as well.
Clack?

M
Modest_Man
I've got Tuesday, Wed, and Thursday off. I'm game for anywhere other than the Wilson.

H
halibuthitman
Modest_Man said:
yes, its like a bad woman... doesn't do anything for you... but its pretty.. and keeps luring you back-

D
davec
got as far as the summit before turning back this morning early. accident blocking the road. Will try again Sunday morning, have plenty of room meet you someplace?