Sillycoos 11-21-2010 but mostly Tak

T
Thuggin4Life
Bumped ito nwdunerider(who was doing pretty well for himself) in the morning, signed a few autographs, and searched for some fish. I did have a massave takedown on my rod that got spit right as i grabbed it from the holder. biggest coho takedown i have seen on my rod so it was brute. We will say it was a redsided, black faced, hookjawd, beast of a fish that was barely photo worthy to save face. had to be more than 12 since i know what that looks like. would like to say 15 or more but could have been the worlds angriest jack. Anyways after a long cold wet day on tak with onlt this bass i got casting a sonic bell north country that killed a fish for bfishing the day before in the same hole. i wanted blood and so did my guide so we hit siltcoos. got a quick status update from the locals(yeah we are celebrities out on the lakes) we hit it hard and hit pay dirt. basically if you read jeannas report the story is all there. picture doesn't due it justice(I blame lighting and the fact that were are in a small river with a strong current trying to juggle a 3 person opperation with 2 people or that i was tripping over it as i helped jeanna with her fish while mine sat in the rainy bloody boat scum that build up my boat) so i took a slab pic at home. Was a bit of color but you would have sworn it was a buck so on the tag "he" went. Ended up being a cross dresser and got me some more roe and another pile of smoker meat. Couldn't even finish the aftermath before i was struggling to get my net back in the water.

• Tak bass.jpg
  • siltcoos 12lber.jpg
  • silver siltcoos 12lb hen.jpg
Last edited:
H
Hawk
You done did reel good Bro,
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool:
:D:D:D

G
GDBrown
Slab shots work for me!

T
troutmasta
every day...jeez

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Andy, you are HOT!! ;) Oh, and you're a hella fisher folk,too. :D

brandon4455
brandon4455
great fish andy. this year looks like it has been pretty succesful lets see a big one to close the season!

T
Thuggin4Life
9 trips 13 fish in the boat !not counting the by catch of perch,trout, and bass. last year was 8 fish in the boat and at least 15 trips. still need one more before i can put a monster in the boat for the season closer.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
And I don't doubt for one minute you'll do it!