Finally made it out again!!!

M
Mad dog
Too much work this year....and a lot of other crap getting in the way of fishing time! :(

My youngest son has time though and had things scouted out pretty well for me! :clap:

He was 5 for 6, turned loose a red striped hatchery buck that was all of 32" or so and wound up up keeping a couple of chrome hens....Egg whore! :lol:

I was 2 for 3, lost one, my 2nd fish of the day....broke my streak at 10 in a row landed this winter without losing one....Oh well!!!....don't want to be that guy sitting at the end of the bench that no one will speak to because he he has a streak going on! :lol:

Interesting thing is that I caught a Coho jack about 18" or so.....Never caught a coho this late before! I saw one other big old dark coho buck swiming around in one hole I was fishing, he was a very active fish! Very interesting!

Hoping for 1 more good rain on the coast this Feb. before I retire to the Umpqua this winter!

My youngest, 17 for 25 the last 3 days!!! WOW!!! I'm jealous!

I have heard insane reports from the South Coquille, West Millacoma, South Umpqua, Main Umpqua and portions of the Rouge in the last few days!!! No secrets here!

It seems this winter has brought lot's of fish!

Cell phone pic!
IMG_20120204_111141.jpg
Box-O-Fish!
001-20.jpg

S
salmon_slayer87
Im so jealous lol. Nice looking fish guys.
Keep it up,
Dales

P
PNW Sam
Very nice job! Looks like you guys have been having a great Winter.

B
billfisher
Wow! Dont get any brighter than that! Keep em comin!

R
rippin fish lips
Woww! You guys just can't ever keep the fish off the end of your line!! You river hawgs!! Save me some fishiess!!! :D

T
Tred
Looks like I need to head South one more time.

P
philthefisher
musta got his hatch card :clap: nicely done

J
JeannaJigs
philthefisher said:
musta got his hatch card :clap: nicely done

Hope so, or he will be crying' this fall.

Awesome fish, as usual!