Siltcoos jack

T
TTFishon
I had the privilege to fish in Andy's boat yesterday, which btw looks really good with his upgrade, from o'dark 30 til about 4 in the afternoon. We followed xltom from Andy's house to Florence and met up with windburnt and his girl at the ramp. Saw jeanna out on the water too. Didn't catch much fish but I still had a great time. I caught one cutt and one jack and Andy caught one cutt too. We let the trout go but I kept the jack. We didn't bring a camera but I had my phone to snap a shot. Oh and before I forget.....we listened to the Duck game on Andy's killer boat stereo.
1289097387.jpg

F
Finneus Polebender
Sounds way better than the few plays I caught while workin all day ! Nice jack!

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Sounds way better than the few plays I caught while workin all day ! Nice jack!

Thanks. BTW, that lake looks really bassy.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice fish TT! looks like fun was had :D

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
Thanks. BTW, that lake looks really bassy.

didn't Jeana catch one there recently?

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
didn't Jeana catch one there recently?

Yeah, I want to say Wednesday I think.

C
Coho Kid
Jacks are the best eating.

T
TTFishon
Coho Kid said:
Jacks are the best eating.

I'm going to find out tonight.

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
Nice fish TT! looks like fun was had :D

Thanks TS. Yeah, it was fun day.

J
JeannaJigs
Forgot to say nice job on the feesh! I didn't get jack (haha, really, no pun intended) for my efforts rowing for 4 hours that day, but maybe I was rewarded for it today. ;) There's a TON of good bass fishing in that lake, I've caught quite a few accidentally, never intentionally targeted them though, but they've always had some good size to them.

T
Thuggin4Life
Don't think i have to say nice fish again but i will. who ever took that picture must have know what they were doing. Was suprised that the game was on the air in florence but it was an added bonus to the day. Can't believe how fast 24 lbers go down between two guys fishing and listening to football.

For anyone wanting to go after some fish but lacks a boat i do free guided trips to siltcoos all you have to do is tow my boat(or put 40 in my tank) and buy the beer. just look at tt's smile. 5 fish in 4 trips.

H
Hawk
A Beautiful fish & sounds like a Wonderful Adventure Bro's/Sis's.
Great Job thar...
:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

T
TTFishon
JeannaJigs said:
Forgot to say nice job on the feesh! I didn't get jack (haha, really, no pun intended) for my efforts rowing for 4 hours that day, but maybe I was rewarded for it today. ;) There's a TON of good bass fishing in that lake, I've caught quite a few accidentally, never intentionally targeted them though, but they've always had some good size to them.

Thanks Jeanna. That's good to know on the bass. I talked to a guy at work today that has fished bass tournaments at Siltcoos and he confirmed what you said. He also said that he's caught coho there while bass fishing. lol

T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Don't think i have to say nice fish again but i will. who ever took that picture must have know what they were doing. Was suprised that the game was on the air in florence but it was an added bonus to the day. Can't believe how fast 24 lbers go down between two guys fishing and listening to football.

For anyone wanting to go after some fish but lacks a boat i do free guided trips to siltcoos all you have to do is tow my boat(or put 40 in my tank) and buy the beer. just look at tt's smile. 5 fish in 4 trips.

Those beers did go down pretty fast but they always do when I'm fishing. lol

T
TTFishon
Hawk said:
A Beautiful fish & sounds like a Wonderful Adventure Bro's/Sis's.
Great Job thar...
:lol::lol::lol:
:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:

Thanks Hawk.

F
FishFinger
Congrats, Jacks are the best eating, nicely done, Good job to the Skipper too.....

W
waco
Good job getting those fish! seems that Andy's boat is on a lucky season!!! by the way, Nice looking boat!!! i like the camouflage on it!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Thanks. I bet it would look good with you in it.....

W
waco
yeah im sure!! if i would live a little closer!!! Darn it!!!

V
vudo
Nice job Ted! Those jacks taste great with some wild mushroom on top.