Metolius super river

B
bigsteel
odfw is all about increased angler opportunity

M
Markcanby
bigsteel said:
odfw is all about increased angler opportunity

Thats the problem I have always had with this state! Its quantity not quality that drives ODFW

S
steelhead_slayer
i just got back from the metolious. there was not another person in sight. and those logs they added made some really nice holes.

bull 2.jpgbully.JPG

M
Markcanby
Im sorry guys but can I kick you around on the dirt for awhile take you Pic then let you go "unharmed":rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

B
bigsteel
nice fish,,but man that is no way to handle a bull trout.those fish are precious and few and the metolius is about the only river to support these fish.

S
steelhead_slayer
i unhooked them took a pic and placed them right back in the river asap, and least handling as possible.

B
bigsteel
steelhead_slayer said:
i unhooked them took a pic and placed them right back in the river asap, and least handling as possible.

yea but,you let them flopa round on the ground that one fish looks like hes covered in grass,,no good.just hold the fish unhook it and release him.

S
steelhead_slayer
sounds good. i just knew putting hands on a fish too much can be bad too, and i definetely didn't want to put my hands in it's mouth with all those teeth. next time i won't forget my waders so i can handle everything in the water:doh:

H
halibuthitman
steelhead_slayer said:
sounds good. i just knew putting hands on a fish too much can be bad too, and i definetely didn't want to put my hands in it's mouth with all those teeth. next time i won't forget my waders so i can handle everything in the water:doh:

you caught a fish out of the met... with a flyrod.... without waders....? are you giving lessons!!!??? great job!

B
bigsteel
steelhead_slayer said:

its all good man,,those are beuty fish

S
steelhead_slayer
met.JPGmet 2.JPG didn't forget the waders this time