So thought I would post a few

Y
youngbuck307
I have been really busy with work now and only get to fish weekends. To top it off I haven't had anything to take pics with. Well now I do! Here is what me and Cj came up with this weekend!

296bae60.jpg

ec6fead4.jpg

cdd436a1.jpg

2d094e2d.jpg

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
Some nice pics! And nice fish too!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go guys! It's always good to see a bloody fish on the bank. Even better when it's a nice one. Congrats to both of you.

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Young buckaroo....Nice too see ya killing it!!!!:D Great pics. too!

B
bigsteel
nice job guys

Y
youngbuck307
Yea was great to get out and test some of CJ's new summer killers found out they will work

E
eggs
Looks good.. last one almost looks like a downriver.. glad you guys put blood on the bank!

Y
youngbuck307
090f3375.jpg

here is the other pic I had of it she still cut nice and pink would almost call it dark pink.... Kinda surprised me how good it cut. Me and Cj were just talking of fishing way low from now on and leave the fish up high alone for a while.

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Nice man!!! We gotta hit it again someday!! I caught a bright looking winter the other day, but when I cut her open the meat was white and nasty looking. She had already spawned and looked like she was working on another set of eggs:think: I'll get some table fair before the month ends:D Good to see ya killing it DEAD HOOK style:clap:

B
bigdog
Wasn't to bad of a day out there. Lot of fish to pick through to try to fins anything worth keeping though up that high. We lost a few that day to but got to see how good them jigs will work for the low clear waters and they work good. Water wasn't really low but it was clear as can be though. I think we saw one bright summer looking fish for a minute then it was gone to never be spotted again.
I think this summer season is going to treat us very well.

CJ

A
autofisher
Nice fish guys. I'll have to take you guys up on your offer to get out there this year

B
bigdog
autofisher said:
Nice fish guys. I'll have to take you guys up on your offer to get out there this year

Oh Mike just wait til this summer it's going to be on my brother.

CJ