Toonin this Saturday

R
ryan808
I was thinking about going down south this Saturday, I never fished south of Albany and I was hoping for some advice on where to go or even share the waters with some fellow tooners.

T
TTFishon
You might want to try Delta Ponds in Eugene. There's enough water to spend a good amount of time there. Google Maps

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
I was thinking about going down south this Saturday, I never fished south of Albany and I was hoping for some advice on where to go or even share the waters with some fellow tooners.

Will be lookin to fish down here sat not sure where yet know it will be bass and toons will let you know by tomorrow afternoon . Have fri off will be fishin so sat location would depend on fri results. Might do the exploratory thing pond hop using the river especially if the weather holds/improves. So much water so little time!

R
ryan808
Sounds great Finneus, if theres some other tooners goining out on Saturday, I'll definitely make the trip down south. Just tell when and where.

F
Finneus Polebender
ryan808 said:
Sounds great Finneus, if theres some other tooners goining out on Saturday, I'll definitely make the trip down south. Just tell when and where.

Will be out w TT today gonna be runnin down our list of little known gems will get back to you this afternoon will know what the plan will be for sat then.

F
Finneus Polebender
Sat change o plans .Very sorry but got a rare invite to fish salmon tomorrow with a good friend he is the only one who takes me , cannot pass it up . will definitely be happy to have you join us sometime soon will keep you posted on future bass fishin plans.TT and I struck out hard today beautiful weather lousy fishin really strange

R
ryan808
No problem, have fun catching salmon