First winter action

T
Troutier Bassier
WHAT!
I tied leaders on 8lb cajun. :doh:
I've heard they fought a lot but I dident think more then a coho.

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:
WHAT!
I tied leaders on 8lb cajun. :doh:
I've heard they fought a lot but I dident think more then a coho.

Why would you use that crap for leaders??? Let alone anything!? :think:

Y
youngbuck307
..... u will be fine with 8lb never fished cajun. i know its cheap but just bump up to MAX ull love it stonger than a lot of stuff out there i think and i know a lot of freaken GREAT fisherman that use it and almost only it

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
I love cajun. I caught that fish in my display pic on 8lb cajun. No Problem.

Ive used Max. I really like P-line though. Maybe ill get some Max this weekend.

Y
youngbuck307
i use p-line for mainline a lot of the time. the CXX is always way stonger then it says

F
FishKiller23
Ive been running 10 LB and 8 LB fluro for summers,coho and now winters. No problems so far.

M
Mike123
youngbuck307 said:
i use p-line for mainline a lot of the time. the CXX is always way stonger then it says

Oh yes!! With the water dirty and greenish like it is now I use nothing but CXX!

B
Bfishin
Good job. Way to nail 'em on some jigs man

P
plumb2fish
great job I don't see a summer in the mix though.

B
bigdog
Good job guys now makes me wish I would have got out seeings how I didn't get the other rig done. Nice work man.

Y
youngbuck307
see thats what i thought my fish wasn't as chrome as alex's but still didn't look like any summer lol.

and bigdog maybe we will hit it next week if you want

B
bigdog
youngbuck307 said:
see thats what i thought my fish wasn't as chrome as alex's but still didn't look like any summer lol.

and bigdog maybe we will hit it next week if you want

Well next weekend is christmass friday and got a OFF road trip to browns camp on saterday, have to go hang our signs on the trail we adopted. Speaking of the trail run if my lazy daughter don't want to go you down or what Tom?

F
FishKiller23
bigdog said:
Well next weekend is christmass friday and got a OFF road trip to browns camp on saterday, have to go hang our signs on the trail we adopted. Speaking of the trail run if my lazy daughter don't want to go you down or what Tom?

Hey man thats not fair I got 4x4 trucks man haha. Just playing. But yea we all should get together for some fishing after the holidays.

H
halibuthitman
bigdog said:

cool... which trail did you adopt? :cool:

S
sts slayer
good job

B
bigdog
halibuthitman said:
cool... which trail did you adopt? :cool:

We ended up adopting Saddle up.
IMG_0376.jpg

Sorry guys not trying to hijack your thread here.:confused:

Last edited: