Coastal rivers update

E
EastCountyRookie
as of y esturday the wilson off color, trassk perfect green, kilchis crystal clear

S
schroegp
I fished the lower wilson today and didn't get a nibble. River was off color and really flowing. Saw one guy with a 20lb nook though.

J
jeffw
I also tried the Wilson for a couple of hours down below the footbridge around mile marker 20. I was trying blue fox spinners in orange, mj, and green. I didn't get any bumps or see another fisherman. I did get rained on so the afternoon wasn't a total loss. :D

F
FishTastic
I will be hitting some of those (maybe all) rivers tomorrow. The Trask sounds good to me if I can find a good spot. The Kilchis never really does it for me, but I will check it out anyway.

G
ghostcow
Well first post for me, so thought I would try a video on the Wilson. Enjoying the site and learning a lot from the posts.
Cheers.
[YOUTUBE]LW8DeNLg-tM[/YOUTUBE]

T
Throbbit _Shane
Your video is private and wont play.

G
ghostcow
Doh!! An auspicious beginning at that. Ok it has been non-privatized and should work ;)

B
Bohemian
Looks like paradise to me!:)

S
schroegp
i saw that same rainbow, but from where I was at (much further down river) the water was borderline muddy! Looked beautiful up your way.