help for the coast!!

C
cabsav
flew in on tuesday, went to the deschutes caught a jack, then to the sandy, nothing, bonnie lure and the mouth[twice] of eagle creek, nothing. lots of rolling fish, saw two fish caught. have a boat tomorrow for nooks, then driving to the coast in the afternoon. any ideas about where to find fresh salmon angry enough to hit my spinners? which river has the access and the fish??? :pray:

W
wormosa
trask !!!

B
Bfishin
cabsav said:
flew in on tuesday, went to the deschutes caught a jack, then to the sandy, nothing, bonnie lure and the mouth[twice] of eagle creek, nothing. lots of rolling fish, saw two fish caught. have a boat tomorrow for nooks, then driving to the coast in the afternoon. any ideas about where to find fresh salmon angry enough to hit my spinners? which river has the access and the fish??? :pray:

So you fly in and hit half of the rivers in the northwest in a few days. That's dedication. What part of the coast are you going to? I assume somewhere north of Salem? The mouth of the Alsea has some big Nooks.

N
nointrntrprts
fishit

fishit

just hit a coastal river and fish it! there have been good reports from the columbia south.... fish are coming in and with this weather this weekend, the good tide this week - there will be fish in all those rivers.

S
steelheadstalker31
They are catching lots of silvers in the Umpqua of the jetties tossing spinners. Plus there is a decent chance of finding a clipped fish there.