June 2010 flood.. hahaha

M
Mike123
I cannot believe the river is this high in freakin June. The banks are full.
Springer season is gonna be shot for the month of June up here unless the rain stops soon.
:mad:

So I took a vid today of Waterloo falls.. I'm standing just below Wilbur rock in the popular drift/snagging hole. lmao. Looks about 5-7ft higher than normal?? :lol:

th_fish001-1.jpg

Last edited:
M
Mike123
Someone let me know if they can view this.. haven't made too many vids...

Admin
Admin
Holly duck!!! :lol:

P.S. If you upload your vids on YouTube you will be able to embed them in your posts ;)

M
Mike123
Anatoliy said:
Holly duck!!! :lol:

P.S. If you upload your vids on YouTube you will be able to embed them in your posts ;)

Ya I know I just don't want everyone viewing my Youtube vids cause they are not kid friendly.. ;)
I'm not as skilled as you when it comes to the vid making though. haha

J
JeannaJigs
I will have to have a looksy when at work, it doesn't work on my phone lol. I saw the hydrographs and couldn't believe it lol. It's June!!! Where's the June weather? The world is coming to an end, it is.

T
Thuggin4Life
I have serioudly been thinking of sselling my boat and bying a kyak.

Admin
Admin
Mike123 said:
I'm not as skilled as you when it comes to the vid making though. haha
I was just like you about a month or two ago. ;)

S
steelhead_stalkers
I hate this global warming!

T
the_intimidator03
steelhead_stalkers said:
I hate this global warming!

BUT im cold!!!!!

B
BlackBass
WOW big water right there. Coastal rivers look like Willy wonkas chocolate factory.

A
autofisher
Every stretch of moving water that I've come across in the last few days look like chocolate milk. All high, brown, and not my idea of a good time. It's almost like we're fishin the Wilson in January again!

T
Thuggin4Life
I think i would rather fish the wilson the way it was than my local rivers right now.