Hit the Salt Today

J
just1nook
Was out on a family charter trip to the Salt this am, started out a little slow but then it got a little crazy. Boat ended up with 14 limits with lots of nates tossed back and long line releases to boot. My 6 year old landed his first salmon, with a little help from dad.

M
metalmania
Looks like you guys had a blast. Way to get your youngin into this sport:clap:.

L
luv2fish
Right on 1nook.......that sure does sound like blast ......way to go man....

Irishrover
Irishrover
That picture of your son is pricesless! Rubber boots, lifejacket and a big grin! Way to go. Which port did you go out of?

Last edited:
J
just1nook
Irishrover said:
That picture of your sonis pricesless! Rubber boots, lifejacket and a big grin! Way to go. Which port did you go out of?
Il Waco, passed buoy 10 and headed a little North. You're right, catchin em in the Ocean is a breeze compared to the rivers. I'll still be tryin the latter though. We fished with anchovies and caught about half Chinooks. Some of the Silvers were pretty big, for silvers.

S
STIKTIME
great job

great job

wow, that picture of u and your son brings back memories of my dad teaching me how to fish. nicely done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C
catphish
sweet. last week I was out with a buddy and we landed 4 and a huge native in just a little while. those are great photos. especially the one of your son. best part is that beautiful royal blue hat sporting the Boston logo. the rubber boots are just awesome!