Your help is needed....

F
Fishtopher
Get well soon buddy....:lol:

F
FishFinger
Troutier Bassier said:
I saw you guys, Above the sandy, I was SmallMouth Fishing.

That's cool, perhaps on a different day you may have heard my sobbing which was supposed to resonate along the length of the Columbia...... Or so I was taunted...

**(just don't mention anything about seeing us down river near the tug dry dock when MLTs hat got sucked off his melon on a full plane and took a swim. @ 75 degrees it could have been considered a "washing". Or that you saw us with the net out just after I slapped the tail end of the Double Lu off the red buoy can, trying to run tight circles in the current.... That is a blooper, I don't want to get out...)**

OMG this is my forum voice.

We did run up on PDXKush at the docks when pulling up... What was in his cooler., pray tell. Oh, that would be a steelhead....

F
FishFinger
meluvtrout said:
I'm sorry guys, but I had to bite the bullet and had to do this; I'm moving in to a salmonid skunk rehabilitation center tomorrow morning where I will be served Omega-3 rich meals, receive daily Lemon Joy sponge baths and will be watching A River Runs Through It, 6 times a day before and after each meal! This skunk has to go away! I should be out right around Coho season.

Hey little buddy.... Just remember your "real friends" not your "other Internet friends" will be waiting for you when you get out!

Oh btw, Did you touch any of my salmon, steelhead gear yesterday? Do I have to clean everything w/ lemon joy again?

O
osmosis
I have a feeling he sabotage'd all that he could touch when you werent lookin'!

O
OnTheFly
Just an observation but I think MLT may have the skunk on him for the long haul for holding that fish upside down.:D

M
meluvtrout
FishFinger said:
Hey little buddy.... Just remember your "real friends" not your "other Internet friends" will be waiting for you when you get out!

Oh btw, Did you touch any of my salmon, steelhead gear yesterday? Do I have to clean everything w/ lemon joy again?

:naughty:

M
meluvtrout
osmosis said:
I have a feeling he sabotage'd all that he could touch when you werent lookin'!

Let's put it this way: If you're going to the mouth of Cowlitz with Dan, you might want to take your boat!;)

L
lizardman
I was doing the fishy dance since last Wednesday, but I read this post too late (read after you all returned), and well, when my wife said she was going to start painting the inside of the house with her mom's help and I said "great then I will go up to Pendland lake and go fishing"... her response was "not without me you're not... If I have to suffer in the heat so do you.

Thank goodness for Air conditioning as even with it running full bore it didn't cool the house to 68 degrees until midnight/01:00 time frame.

We did take meals to two families Wed-Sunday nights as the one family the husband is a Korean war veteran who is wheelchair bound and missing an arm and the wife just had surgery for breast cancer on Tues. The other family is a lady who has just had breast cancer surgery, but her parents are visiting to help her out. Needless to say any cooking I did was on the grill outside so I wasn't heating up the house and even that was miserable with 114 degree tempuratures outside.

Dave

M
meluvtrout
I wanted to let you guys know that the treatment is going just fine and... Oh, gotta go, nurses are coming!

O
OnTheFly
meluvtrout said:
I wanted to let you guys know that the treatment is going just fine and... Oh, gotta go, nurses are coming!

Glad to hear it MLT. Five minute bathing in a tub of roe really works doesn't it?

K
Kodiak
meluvtrout said:

you poor, poor man. I hope the one in PDX is nicer than the one here. The nurses here are olga and volga. They smell of pickeld herring and cabbage, the baths go down here with wire brushes. there is nothing pleasant about it.:shock:

M
mic
This one is easy

This one is easy

just tell him to stand on his head for the next photo!

T
Troutier Bassier
Kodiak said:
you poor, poor man. I hope the one in PDX is nicer than the one here. The nurses here are olga and volga. They smell of pickeld herring and cabbage, the baths go down here with wire brushes. there is nothing pleasant about it.:shock:
They must feed you Foreign Sturgeon, Breakfast, Lunch And dinner.

K
Kodiak
no, its a fishead soup thing:(..poor MLT...if that place is as bad as this one is he'll come out with a permanent tick, a lazy eye, smell of vodka, and a severe flinch every time someone hollers "FISH ON" and it aint him. Keep him in your prayers:pray:

L
lizardman
Kodiak said:
no, its a fishead soup thing:(..poor MLT...if that place is as bad as this one is he'll come out with a permanent tick, a lazy eye, smell of vodka, and a severe flinch every time someone hollers "FISH ON" and it aint him. Keep him in your prayers:pray:

Not to mention his incoherant muttering in Russian, Bavarian, German and Giberish:shock: And his pining to be once again wearing laderhosen.:lol:

Dave

M
meluvtrout
:naughty:That's nice! Good to know there are others that care about me! Oh boy, here we go, not again!
Nein, die Dame war nicht ich! Helfen Sie mir! Helfen Sie mir!​

A
autofisher
I fear that if we don't get anything soon, Raincatcher and I will soon be joining you at the rehab clinic. We're headed out tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.

M
meluvtrout
We need a support group! :)

L
lizardman
meluvtrout said:
We need a support group! :)

NO!!!! I will not be your athletic supporter, Mel... It ain't gonna happen:shock:

I agree we're all sick in the head... I have had the fishing fever for a while now and when I go I get skunked, and on a weekend I haven't been able to go too far due to responsibilities and comitments.

Dave

O
OnTheFly
meluvtrout said:
:naughty:That's nice! Good to know there are others that care about me! Oh boy, here we go, not again!
Nein, die Dame war nicht ich! Helfen Sie mir! Helfen Sie mir!​

Oh great...don't tell us the nurses are coming back to give you your daily sponge bath in tide water treatment again.:shock: