Pink Worm

F
fishhead
Does anyone have any luck with the pink worm?

O
osmosis
They do work dang well for some folks. I can't ever get hatchery fish on them. I always get big wild bucks on 'em. I don't use them very often at all, I'd rather use a dark green or brown curly tail.

F
Fishtopher
They work well, and just like Os said, the brown and green plastics work well too. I've never tried the curly tail thing outside of bass killin' tho, but it sounds like they work well too.

M
Mike123
UHM.... YES.

Did you seriously not already know the answer to that question?! :lol:

S
steelheadstalker31
I wouldn't waiste my time with one of those dumb pink worms, its just not natural.:whistle:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
steelheadstalker31 said:
I wouldn't waiste my time with one of those dumb pink worms, its just not natural.:whistle:

hehehe.......

F
FishSchooler
steelheadstalker31 said:

I'm sure your spinners are more natural :lol:

A
autofisher
steelheadstalker31 said:

Actually, further North in some tributaries there is a large population of real pink worms that the steelhead feed off of. The Canadian manufacturers of bait saw this and started pumpin off the pink plastics as steelhead lures. The pinks don't work as well down here as most of our worms in the water are greenish and brownish, but they will still produce. And I guess the further North you go, the more productive they would be.