Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

hobster
hobster
I have never fished the Wilson and would love to, but I kinda wanted Tanner to be my first on that river :D

O
OnTheDrop
hobster;n602953 said:
I have never fished the Wilson and would love to, but I kinda wanted Tanner to be my first on that river :D

Haha! I do have a single seat open on Wednesday Eric :)

EOBOY
EOBOY
hobster;n602884 said:
I'm not going unless you are there :thumb: Good to see some interest here, maybe we should start planning

Same, same buddy!:hi:

EOBOY
EOBOY
Casting Call;n602890 said:
Sometime last year someone suggested two events, one north and one south.Sounded very interesting. As I stated earlier"lets how this playsout. Tony

good idea CC!

hobster
hobster
OnTheDrop;n602958 said:

man I just found out I could swing Thursday or Friday, think it will still be worth going the week after? I'm done around here, the fish never showed up :blushing:

Casting Call
Casting Call
EOBOY;n602960 said:
good idea CC!

E! If this gathering doesn't go OFF. Let's do our own with an open invite? Tony

O
OnTheDrop
hobster;n602974 said:
man I just found out I could swing Thursday or Friday, think it will still be worth going the week after? I'm done around here, the fish never showed up :blushing:

I'll be fishing until Apr 10th up here. I could fit you in Thursday as well. Let me know bud!

D
DrTheopolis
hobster;n602953 said:
I have never fished the Wilson

... said no angler from the Portland Area, ever.

Reactions: troutmasta and Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Casting Call;n602890 said:
Sometime last year someone suggested two events, one north and one south.Sounded very interesting. Lets see how this idea playsout. July NORTH AREA.Trask River County Park,above{ the hatchery} and Wilson River {minutes away}.Then Nehalem River Falls Park {just below Salmonberry River} Crabbing in Nehalem Bay with boat rentals nearby Now August SOUTH AREA.Moonshine park OFF the Siletz River also Olalla Reservior for calmer waters. As I stated earlier"lets how this playsout. Tony

Something on the North coast would be awesome. Would make things much more doable if work is becoming an issue.

Chromatose
Chromatose
This is the Topic:

Planning Another OFF Get Together And Need Your Help

What is doesn't say is

TANNER`S GUIDE SERVICE

With that said Tanner, why is it you have to in almost every Topic, go out of your way to plug your services outside of your section of this forum?

Why couldn't / can`t you just PM the Person or Persons your trying to book a trip with?

I have noticed your postings removed, and you have also been told by Moderators to STOP plugging your services in unrelated area or areas of this forum.

Except in TANNER`S GUIDE SERVICE

Personally I am tired of your childish disregard for rules!

hobster
hobster
^^^^ Wooaahhh, take it easy buddy. If this is anybody's fault it's mine for bringing Tanner into this. Apologies........now let's move on.

I think north is a good idea also, probably get more people to show up. We should probably get moving on this soon, it will be April before we know it!

Reactions: EOBOY, Markk and rogerdodger
TheKnigit
TheKnigit
If it is an open invitation to forum members, then the misses and I will certainly try and make it. I don't think I have actually met anyone from the forum in person before. It would be nice to be able to put some faces to usernames.

hobster
hobster
TheKnigit;n603072 said:
If it is an open invitation to forum members, then the misses and I will certainly try and make it. I don't think I have actually met anyone from the forum in person before. It would be nice to be able to put some faces to usernames.

It is 100% an open invitation, and it is a lot of fun putting faces to the names. I have made quite a few friends on this forum and fish with them as often as possible!

O
OnTheDrop
Chromatose;n603042 said:
This is the Topic:

What is doesn't say is

TANNER`S GUIDE SERVICE

With that said Tanner, why is it you have to in almost every Topic, go out of your way to plug your services outside of your section of this forum?

Why couldn't / can`t you just PM the Person or Persons your trying to book a trip with?

I have noticed your postings removed, and you have also been told by Moderators to STOP plugging your services in unrelated area or areas of this forum.

Oh, I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings, Chromatose. In a quick defense for myself, I've not been warned of 'Pluggin' my service on this. I rarely post of open seats, and a quick look shows when I do, it's in my bay. If my behavior is childish to you, that's just plain silly.

Ill have a juicy new post in my section soon, I hope it finds you well.

Look what you did, Eric.

Back to this get together......

Reactions: EOBOY
hobster
hobster
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
OnTheDrop;n602958 said:

Tanner, consider this a warning for advertising outside the guide section. In the future, please either send a pm or post in the Guide Forum. Thank you.

Reactions: troutdude
EOBOY
EOBOY
Chromatose;n603042 said:
This is the Topic:

What is doesn't say is

TANNER`S GUIDE SERVICE

To be so undone by Tanner is a joke. He is probably "THE OFF GUIDE!" I've never met a finer young man than Tanner. Like Eric said back to the gathering!!!!!!

Reactions: Casting Call and rogerdodger
Casting Call
Casting Call
OK! OK! OK! Com'on guys. I see this topic has had over 2,000 views. Why can't some of you lurkers give some input even if you don't care to attend. Some of you may have some very good ideas for a gathering that may benefit the membership of OFF. Pay your dues,HELP OUT! Don't make me send you to your room. Tony

K
KCox
I'll admit I didn't read this whole thread, but I also would be very happy with Crane Prairie as the location.
That being said, if I am in Oregon when this get together happens I will travel wherever, sounds like a good time!

T
troutmasta
Gosh, I almost missed all of this. I'm in.

I'll co-host hobster. When and where.