Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planning another OFF get together and need your help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds good to me, I wonder how they figure 12 people are going to show up in 2 vehicles. Unbelievable
    BIGFOOT LIVES MATTER!

Comment

• Im there. Hobster Ill reach out when I have some free time to help plan

Getting ready to get my Game 3 tix!

Comment

• Originally posted by EOBOY View Post
        Sounds good to me, I wonder how they figure 12 people are going to show up in 2 vehicles. Unbelievable
        no doubt! Crazy

OK, I just reserved the campsite. Southshore campground at Detroit lake, site #15 loop 2 for Friday July 14th and Saturday July 15th. Hope we have a good turnout, it will be a blast either way! Looking forward to it

Comment

• Originally posted by troutmasta View Post
          Im there. Hobster Ill reach out when I have some free time to help plan

Getting ready to get my Game 3 tix!
          Awesome. Should be a good game to see, there will be lots of energy in there. Nurk has a possibility of playing, man I hope so!

Comment

• Originally posted by hobster View Post

no doubt! Crazy

OK, I just reserved the campsite. Southshore campground at Detroit lake, site #15 loop 2 for Friday July 14th and Saturday July 15th. Hope we have a good turnout, it will be a blast either way! Looking forward to it
            Good job! Thanks for taking the lead on this. So now what is my share of the cost? Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by Casting Call View Post

Good job! Thanks for taking the lead on this. So now what is my share of the cost? Tony
              Total was $85 but i'm not too worried about it. We can work it out at the gathering. I thought about sunday also but last year we booked sunday as well and no one stayed for it, we were all too burned out

Hope Barb shows up, I know it's in her neck of the woods.

Comment

• Hey all, new to your boards & state here. I've been signed up & lurking through your site trying to learn a lil about where, how to fish up there. I should be moved up to a lil place in Myrtle Creek around the 1st week of June. I was hoping if I'm settled into the new homestead a little that you wouldn't mined a newbie coming by & meet up & hopefully make some new fishing bud's. I'm not new to fishing, been fishing for most all my 61 yrs here. even fished in or. a time or 2 in my waay younger yrs. on the Rogue.
                Like to learn when,what how to fish up there. I mostly fish for Sturgeon & Stripers & Salmon here. And like to find when & where to hunt for them up there.
                I have fished trout,panfish & what have you too & not opposed to trying any type of fishing most anytime.
                Can't promise I can make it w/th just moving & all but I'd like to try if only for a few hours or a day.
                Thanks
                Paul

Comment

• Welcome Lonewolf, be lone nomore. Did you leave any info in your bio?"About" you when you signed on. I'll shoot you a P.M. Tony

Comment

• I'm not sure what I might of put in my bio right now. But if you want to check up on me, you can find a lot of my post's on the finnaddicts.us (nottrying to advertise other sites here just give info on me, so sorry if I broke any rules..) I've been on this site for several years now as well as others before that, that have fallen by the way side as a lot of these type sites do.
                    And if you want to know anything about me, just ask. As I said I'll be moved to Southern Or. by the 1st week of June, though I probably won't be able to get a fishing license for what, 6 monthes? But wouldn't stop me from enjoying some time on the water as a deck hand net boy, steering whatever even just along for the ride. LOL w/new friends
                    Paul

Comment

Working...
                    X