I just made these...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made these...

And have no idea what they would be good for. Trolling, casting for trout? I just got bored and am thinkin they prob arent gonna be worth keeping.

Bro, what you have their should take trout or steel. Those are a variation on a Jed Davis design. This color plate, is from the 2nd Ed. of Jed's book:

IF IT'S GOT A FIN--PUT IT SAFELY BACK IN!

Comment

Heck ya, i know i would catch steel on those. As long as they have a decent amount of weight the them they would be great! Clear water lure for sure.

Comment

try those on the north santiam this summer..drift them through some riffles n runs for sure
        Pacific Northwest Fly Fishing Blog ---->http://northwestflyfish.blogspot.com/

Comment

Holy crap! i definatly will now! thanks guys, i just wanted to try to make some spinners. They do have good weight to them.

Comment

good looking spinners.how long to make one start to finish

Comment

Good looking trout/steel killers right there!!

Comment

They only take about 3-5 minutes depending on how stuck I get trying to finish the ring lol.

Comment

I would use those in tidal water out here for Coho! They will catch steelhead and trout as well as salmon in the rivers. I love hammered blades almost as much as copper ones.

Comment

Most Popular

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X