Rod building supplies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod building supplies

I need to get a reel seat and guides for a project, was just wondering if their was any pet sites or storefront locations and brands anyone prefers? Thanks in advance:cool:
    I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road and not have his motives questioned-

visit my page at www.facebook.com/fiberhammer

Supplier?

Originally posted by halibuthitman View Post
    I need to get a reel seat and guides for a project, was just wondering if their was any pet sites or storefront locations and brands anyone prefers? Thanks in advance:cool:
    What kind of rod will it be? bait or fly? boat or bank?

I have purchased items form these guys before and they were OK. Shofftackle.com
    Don't know about any others, just picked this one because I needed a new reel seat.

GD
    Happiness comes from giving to others what we only possess.

Comment

lamiglas FL 904 7'6 4 wt flyrod
      I dream of a world in which a chicken can cross the road and not have his motives questioned-

Comment

Originally posted by halibuthitman View Post
        lamiglas FL 904 7'6 4 wt flyrod
        How many line guides you gonna use? 45 or 60? LOL

I have a St. Croix 4wt that is 7ft and I love it. I may need to replace the rod seat on it though, it has two sliding rings and they are digging into the cork handle a bit after 20 years of use.

GD
        Happiness comes from giving to others what we only possess.

Comment

st croix will be the spey rod I build next

Comment

I would shoot Ryan808 a pm he builds alot of rods. He built me a sick 6wt.

Comment

Angler's Workshop
              Woodland, WA
              Angler's Workshop - Fishing Rods, Reels, Rod Building and Fly Tying

Comment

+1 Anglers Workshop.... right next door to the Lami shop in Woodland. I think Ollies downtown has a bunch of that stuff also.

Comment

Can't beat Mud Hole Custom Tackle | The World's Largest Rod Building Supplier for selection

Comment

If you can hack an account at Merrick Tackle, that would be another option.

Comment

Try and get ahold of Glenn Wicks fishing rods over in Creswell

Comment

Dan Craft Enterprises - Oakridge
                        his fly blanks give the top brands a run for the money - stocks lots of seats, guides, etc.

Comment

Most Popular

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X