Younguan!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Yesterday I disappointed some people, sorry I went fishing. But got to spend a day in the sun on one of my favorite rivers. We were doing a little back bouncing and bobber fishing. We were joined by a delightful young (no pun intended) Lady named Younguan,,,,,,,,I sure hope I got that spelling close. It's pronounced Youngun and when I called her that it sounded normal, but when Tanner said it it sounded funny. Anyway she caught a nice fish, I think she said it was the biggest she has ever caught. I finally got to use my GoPro! Hope she enjoys watching......

https://youtu.be/1oIoPDVKiLM

Last edited:
Reactions: BaldTexan and bd2cool
T
TimberTodd
Congratulations to the young lady. Nice Fish!! Thanks for sharing it Dana.

O
OnTheDrop
:thumb::D

Thanks for for coming you two. No better day to run a double on!

hobster
hobster
What up Dana, it says the vid has been removed.

EOBOY
EOBOY
I had to do some editing will be up soon

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

EOBOY
EOBOY
OK Eric it's back up! This gopro stuff is confusing as all get out.

P
pinstriper
Hey, nice hat !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hobster
hobster
Awesome, the best part was listening to the banter between you and Tanner. " hey we're fishing that hole over there!" :thumb:

K
kimeun
Oh, cool! Thanks for the video Dana. This is Youngeun, the young'in :) This helps me see what I'm doing wrong! You boys were so sweet. It was a great time fishing with you and Tanner. Thanks for teaching me a thing or two about lizards too.

To anyone reading debating a trip: The forum's claims about Tanner are all true. He knows his fish! Thanks for putting me on my first king salmon :D

Reactions: EOBOY
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
that is so cool, I love the "Kayak Shed" hat (great place in Hood River, I drove there from Florence to buy my i11s from them back in February)...Youngeun fought that fish like an expert, great job...now that netting was a bit interesting, LOL, but the fish ended up in it so full marks! cheers, roger

Last edited:
P
pinstriper
That hat was a throw-in I got when I picked up my Outback, was sitting behind the seat in my truck. It needed a new home and Tanner was wearing such a pitiful, disreputable looking hat that looked like he plucked it off a passing rat-catcher...well, it was just a harmonic convergence that boosted the hat's mojo apparently.

I learned patience from watching Youngin' not try to hog-haul that fish. Very nice!

H
Hookset
Great video and awesome job of fighting that fish. Looked like an awesome day on the river.

hobster
hobster
EOBOY;n599418 said:
Yesterday I disappointed some people, sorry I went fishing. But got to spend a day in the sun on one of my favorite rivers.

What a great start to the thread, I think we have all disappointed somebody at some point by going fishing ;)

P
pinstriper
hobster said:
What a great start to the thread, I think we have all disappointed somebody at some point by going fishing ;)

But have you ever been sorry you went ?

EOBOY
EOBOY
kimeun;n599444 said:
Oh, cool! Thanks for the video Dana. This is Youngeun, the young'in :) This helps me see what I'm doing wrong! You boys were so sweet. It was a great time fishing with you and Tanner. Thanks for teaching me a thing or two about lizards too.

I didn't see you do anything wrong, anytime Ben and I have a seat your welcome to join us. Make sure you explain to your cousin about the Lizard "idiom" LOL, thanks for a fun day.

Dana