How to dead drift nymphs

B
bigsteel
youngbuck307 said:
we have a banna trouphy in ak for people who like to fish for monkeys! :lol: I should of won it this year

squirrel fishin bro

brandon4455
brandon4455
you can most certainly hit most of the water you want with an indicator and a weighted nymph or egg pattern. if you can't mend you can always high stick nymph too especially when theres fast water close to you and the perfect holding water is just on the other side, you just use hold your rod high and keep the fly line off the water. some spots are way more difficult then others But thats half the fun it's a challenge ,Plus fishing the tough water gives you a good chance at fish because people pass it on and move to a different spot thinking it's too hard to fish. sure sometimes you will have a very hard time maintaining a drag free drift But the more you put yourself in those situations the better you will get and the more fish you will catch. :cool:

brandon4455
brandon4455
youngbuck307 said:
we have a banna trouphy in ak for people who like to fish for monkeys! :lol: I should of won it this year

:lol:

L
Letsfish
Ouch, that hurt! Looks like I need more practice. My stack mending moves the fly around too much.

H
halibuthitman
whats really interesting here is that Brandon, Tom, and Dave are all correct situationaly in their opinions and styles.. a master fisherman is the one that knows how to pick the 10% of good advice out of all three of them, incorporate them into a personal style and be that hundred fish day guy- Brian can stack cast pretty fckn good

M
mrlindeman
Thats a great video!!!! Thats one helluva mend. I need to learn that. Looks easy but its gotta be a pain to learn.

J
JeannaJigs
Pretty impressive mastering of the technique.

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
whats really interesting here is that Brandon, Tom, and Dave are all correct situationaly in their opinions and styles.. a master fisherman is the one that knows how to pick the 10% of good advice out of all three of them, incorporate them into a personal style and be that hundred fish day guy- Brian can stack cast pretty fckn good

:clap: