Uneventful Hagg report

T
TimberTodd
I made it out to the lake around 10:30 this morning. I decided to leave the boat home and toss spinners from the bank. The water was like glass and there were only 2 boats that I could see. I was kinda regretting the boat decision. The bank anglers were few and far between. Other than the bank directly across from ramp C there were very few folks out. That particular area had 12 people fishing it that I could count. I started at ramp A and hiked towards the dam. I had a couple of missed hits but no hookups. I then went over to ramp C and worked my way around both directions with not a hit. I saw very few fish rise. Scoggins creek was chocolate milk with a lot of debris washing down. The lake was pretty murky, but was clearer the closer to the dam you went. I worked the water for a couple of hours and enjoyed the quiet.Sometimes just getting away is enough.

C_Run
C_Run
At least you got out there and tried. I studied botany so, even if I am getting skunked, I can still botanize anywhere.

Reactions: troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Sounds like a good day, to me buddy. Thanks for the report.

P.S. Well played CRun! LOL

bass
bass
Thanks for the info! Sorry you did not have more action, but it is always nice to get out there.

T
TimberTodd
bass;n600386 said:
Thanks for the info! Sorry you did not have more action, but it is always nice to get out there.

You are so correct, it is nice to just have the opportunity to get out and enjoy nature.