On the Mac!

EOBOY
EOBOY
I have spent the last 2 days on the Mac with my with my son and grandkids, today Hobster joined us to do a little tooning and a little fly fishing. Sadly my new 5# redding lost it's butt ring, luckily my reel ended up in the canoe so good for that. My grandson is only 11 and he did a great job riding the toon down the river. He didn't believe there are trout because he's never caught one. I told him wait till you start steelheading! Then you'll have something you really won't believe in...Ha. Hobs said he would put some pic up later. Right now I'm to beat to do anything but get some shut eye.

Reactions: BaldTexan
hobster
hobster
GOPR0378-0001.jpg

That was my first time floating a river in a pontoon, and what a blast it was! I learned a couple of things, first, a rod holder is essential and laying a 9 ft. fly rod across your lap like in a lake doesn't work so well :) Second, fins are an excellent thing to have for the pools and maneuvering in deeper water. Luckily my man Dana had extras of each and hooked me up which made the second half of the float way more pleasant. We had a ton of fun, I hooked into a bunch of fish, most were hammering the mega prince nymph. Sadly Dana's rod malfunctioned like he said so he didn't catch too many :sad: Thanks for the invite buddy, you have a great family!

I got some cool film with my new gopro I am still figuring out, here are a few pics

GOPR0379-0001.jpg
GOPR0374-0002.jpg

Reactions: BaldTexan, EOBOY and Troutski
EOBOY
EOBOY
Eric, man I'm glad you came it was a great day, we need to do it again soon. We had just got into some water I could fish from the canoe when my rod fell apart. I really wanted to get on a toon. Next time I'll bring the D boat. Or just the toon . Don't matter. I'm having trouble AGAIN loading pics. Hate new system for pics.

EOBOY
EOBOY
One more time! clasicrock.jpg

EOBOY
EOBOY
not good! jdg.jpg

EOBOY
EOBOY
hobrock.jpg

Reactions: Raincatcher
Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Sounds like you guys had a great time.

P
pinstriper
Please to explain the "not good" picture.

EOBOY
EOBOY
pinstriper said:
Please to explain the "not good" picture.
I was referring to the little biddy pic in the previous message. I forgot to make it big. I couldn't remember how to downsize my pictures on my computer so by the time I figured everything out I was talking to myself.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

P
pinstriper
OIC. From the photo, it looked maybe like they were looking for someone's car keys. Or at a snake or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EOBOY
EOBOY
pinstriper;n598476 said:
OIC. From the photo, it looked maybe like they were looking for someone's car keys. Or at a snake or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they were looking for crawdads.