Going out 8/16/16

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
I'll be hitting the Upper Siletz this Tuesday. I don't have my salmon/steelhead tag so I'll just be tossing for cutties and hopefully land an SRC or two, even though it's still a tad early for Blues you never know. I'll let you guys know how it goes! Hopefully post pics too!

Reactions: EOBOY and troutdude
Troutski
Troutski
Tight lines, post some pictures of your trip. Doesn't have to be a fish picture...

Chuck

Reactions: SiletzTroutKiller
troutdude
troutdude
STK, how did you do?

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Haven't gone out yet. Tuesday morning I'm gonna start at the Slide Hole under the Logsden bridge then work my way up to the Paradise Hole and hit each little riffle and tailout in between!

troutdude
troutdude
Oh. Ha ha. These stupid tri-focals...chuckle chuckle...

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
No Title

Caught a lot of small native Rainbows and only two Cutthroats which I wasn't too happy about, I think Cutties fight better than bows. The biggest was one of the Cutties, it was about 12" but fought great! Caught him in the upper Slide Hole, then moved to the lower Slide Hole and caught more small bows. Lastly moved up to the Paradise Hole and hooked two decent fighting bows back to back. All in all it was a good trip, just no Bluebacks :(

• photo30674.jpg
Reactions: troutdude
SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
I will be fishing the Big Elk this Friday for Bluebacks on private property so hopefully I'll land at least one!

Reactions: troutdude