Open seat for an early bird....

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
I am posting this as I am laying in bed thinking about springers. I will go alone if I have to but would rather put one person on my boat with me.

Lets go fishing. Upper Multnomah channel ASAP! I can have my boat ready to roll in minutes. I don't plan on being out longer than about 2 pm.

Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: Admin
MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
No one called? Really? So I went alone and slayed a 22 lb. springer! Or not... Actually zero fish but 5 caught today. I just wasn't one of the lucky ones that did. Still had a blast in the rain. To add insult to the zero fish. What was probably a 15 or so pound springer rolled RIGHT next to my boat and actually scared the life out of me! Where was my net when I needed it?!?!?

Cheers,

Chris

Reactions: Admin
D
DrTheopolis
Sorry, I wasn't up reading OFF at 6AM.

Next time.

B
Big3d
I went today with my uncle on the willy just above you. Nothing on our boat or any boat we saw out there.

MrGrumpFish
MrGrumpFish
I am officially taking a springer break and focusing on some summer steel action and if a springer gets in the mix I'm okay with that too! Time to get my waders on! Hans, you copy that?

C
ChezJfrey
MrGrumpFish said:
No one called? Really? So I went alone and slayed a 22 lb. springer! Or not... Actually zero fish but 5 caught today. I just wasn't one of the lucky ones that did. Still had a blast in the rain. To add insult to the zero fish. What was probably a 15 or so pound springer rolled RIGHT next to my boat and actually scared the life out of me! Where was my net when I needed it?!?!?

Cheers,

Chris

I actually saw the post about 10 minutes after you posted and was tempted. But, I had a buddy from Phoenix who was in town for business and he told me he would probably be free on Sunday and would call me up sometime in the morning. So, since I told him I would 'be around' I passed your opportunity. Turns out, he never did get free, and never called, and I wasted my time lingering around and totally should have rung you up. I need to tune my selfishness, screw-the-other-guy-loyalty-crap knobs the other way...how am I ever gonna get ahead unless I flake on my so-called friends? ;)

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
MrGrumpFish said:
Time to get my waders on! Hans, you copy that?

Copy

jamisonace
jamisonace
I had one jump at my side and soak me on a skunk day. Wasn't a warm evening either.

MrGrumpFish said:

Cheers,

Chris

K
Kardoctor
It was a exciting day yesterday on Columbia river so we are heading out again we will drop off at 34 and marine drive so if any one what to go out catch a big ass fish leaving the dock at 7 am

F
fishonagain
Stumbled upon your post from May. Any open seats in the coming weeks? Late springers, shad, early fall Big C fish? I'd love to join you at some point, and am happy to fill you in a bit more on me if you'd like. Thanks in advance! Michael

Reactions: Kardoctor
K
Kardoctor
Hey if you all want to go next Saturday we could make it a day trying to get out in the Columbia as much as I can hopefully one day that there Willamette River will produce fish let me know what you think usually leave Saturday morning 6 or 7 ish and try to be home by 6 or 7 or so so the date would be July 9th if it's just you I got room for one more maybe 2 so usually don't like to fish with more than 4 people on the deck so hope to talk to you soon Mike