Help on carp fishing locations?

I
igquick
Hey it's me again and I just moved to Damascus this year. I'm in need of any carp fishing locations around the Clackamas, Oregon City, West Linn, Damascus, and the Milwaukie area since these are the areas I reside in nowadays. I do have a few spots here and there, but not like my old area where I could successfully fish for large carp year round.

I have also yet to find an old fishing location which held a small 1-day fishing tournament for kids on Easter Egg Sunday which was held and sponsored by Safeway? I really want to find this spot because if I remember correctly, there were massive amount of 4 foot grass carp swimming around a small stream/slough. This stream had a lot of, maybe 3-5 small walkway bridges throughout the waterway. The slough/stream would empty into a larger river, possibly the Willamette? This location could be in Milwaukie/West Linn/oregon city, or who knows maybe Washington in vancouver. Haunts me everyday lol.

D
DrTheopolis
Not sure I can help. I know people fish for carp in the Clackamas Lagoon. Don't know about the tournament. Only place I can think of like that is maybe the mouth of Kellogg Creek in Milwaukie?

S
steelhead_slayer
Unfortunately I'm no help here

I
igquick
I personally suck at fishing the lagoon, but I feel like I need a different bait or technique....there are some big ones in there tho

Oregon carp angler
Oregon carp angler
Get out of the bread and expirement with boilies in the river

I
igquick
I've been lately...using and trying different things like fake corn, foam, zig rigs, boilies, bread....I'm still very comfortable with bread though...favorite style is sight fishing with bread still...what kind of rigs you use?

Oregon carp angler
Oregon carp angler
Hair rigs and boilies is my go to