Going bass fishing on Friday

F
Fishpdx
With the weather warming up I'm hoping to catch some bass this week , I'm thinking friday since its going to be warm. Anyone had any luck ? I will hit a couple spot on columbia river , Will post a few pictures if I get any !

W
Willerman
No Title

I've had some good and bad days recently.. super inconsistent for me. Pulled this 5.7 out of freeway lakes yesterday though

• photo31363.jpg
Aervax
Aervax
That is a beauty. Was that caught along the Willamette? I am
going out on the Columbia tomorrow. Will report afterward.

W
Willerman
Nah, this is out of the cesspool known as freeway lakes county park, a little further south down here in Albany.

troutdude
troutdude
Willerman;n604449 said:
I've had some good and bad days recently.. super inconsistent for me. Pulled this 5.7 out of freeway lakes yesterday though

That ain't no bass...it's a HOG! LOL

F
Fishpdx
Willerman;n604449 said:

Nice fish !!!! , I've only caught a handful of large mouths with biggest one being 3lb, I usually fish willamette river and mostly catch smallmouths, my PR for smallmouth is 4.3 lbs . This year I'm going to try and target largemouths at hagg lake

W
Willerman
I'm excited for smallies. My favorite river down here is about next week's warm weather away from being perfect. It's a smaller river, but I have caught some piggies out of there on ultralight gear.. what a blast.

Aervax
Aervax
I went 7 for 13 today. All 1-2 pounds. If the weather is really going to get as warm as they say, it should be on fire by Friday.