Hagg Lake Dec. 23 trip

P
Pole Bendahz
New to the forum! Just wanted to share from a recent trip to hagg. Braved the cold to find some winter bass, this one hit the jig in only about 2 feet of water. Fun fight on a little trout pole and 4# test :thumb:

• photo30942.jpg
  • photo30943.jpg
Reactions: EOBOY, billfisher and Admin
Admin
Admin
Welcome to the forum! Exellent first post. Keep them going.

T
TimberTodd
Nice winter bass! The last time I was at Hagg was Veterans Day during all the rain. The lake was real muddy but it was still a nice day. Muddy lakes and rivers seem to be a re-occurring thing for me the last few months. Welcome to OFF.

EOBOY
EOBOY
Nice fish! How much water is there?

P
Pole Bendahz
Thank you all. Water was low, they must be letting water out the damn as it rains...

G
goodie619
i've had luck in deeper water there for bass...

L
Luis Dominguez
Pole Bendahz;n600778 said:
New to the forum! Just wanted to share from a recent trip to hagg. Braved the cold to find some winter bass, this one hit the jig in only about 2 feet of water. Fun fight on a little trout pole and 4# test :thumb:

What side of the lake did you fish at? We spent most of our day at the Northern arm around space 21 a month ago and didn't get a single bite.

P
Pole Bendahz
Try to find structure or deep points throw at. Fish slow and fish the bottom. However, it's likely that the cold temps have pushed most fish out deeper than most bank anglers can reach.