Bass fishing Portland/Gresham

I
Insulatorkid
Looking for some of the areas you guys think are the best around Portland/Gresham area?

troutdude
troutdude
The link below, should get you started.

There is also a map, in the archives on here, of bass spots in your area. But I can't find it. Maybe someone else, will share it.

S
sapo
Willamette is good, lower Tualatin (not really close to Gresham though), that's as much as I know for that area. There are probably a lot of local ponds near you with bass, I know there are a lot near me (I live in Tigard)

D
DeliriumTrigger
sapo;n598750 said:
Willamette is good, lower Tualatin (not really close to Gresham though), that's as much as I know for that area. There are probably a lot of local ponds near you with bass, I know there are a lot near me (I live in Tigard)

I live in the area and have been desperately trying to figure out which ponds I see on the map are fishable, have bass, are worth my time. Can you toss me some ideas? Not looking for your SUPER SECRET SPOTS or anything, but you guys seem to have good success in your videos, and I'd love some help to figure out where to go. You can shoot me a private message too if you'd rather, cheers man. Thanks for the videos.

troutdude
troutdude
Try this resource, and welcome aboard.

T
Troutier Bassier
Salish Ponds, Blue Lake, Chinook Landing, Benson Lake, Hartman Pond. Mouth of the sandy. Anywhere in Cascade Locks.
There ya go

troutdude
troutdude
Great to see you online again TB!

tbrinks
tbrinks
Another great free resource is the Navionics WebApp. It will show you contours of all the lakes. Go to navionics.com and click WebApp on the top menu.

Reactions: troutdude