Fishing Rock State Park

B
backcountryhunter
Been looking at Gmap4 and noticed a little state park Fishing Rock that has a trail to what looks like could be some pretty good fishing. Anyone have any info on the area?

Thanks

Tony

C
CastingCall
backcountryhunter;n604838 said:
Been looking at Gmap4 and noticed a little state park Fishing Rock that has a trail to what looks like could be some pretty good fishing. Anyone have any info on the area?

Thanks

Tony

Bch hello! What Fishing Rock State Park are you interested in Lincoln County? Tony

B
backcountryhunter
Yes Lincoln Beach area.

F
Fishpdx
fished there a multiple times, and caught surf perch on the north side, striped rainbow perch on south side and greenling on south side and caught a rockfish on south side on a gulp sandworm.

Reactions: backcountryhunter
C
CastingCall
backcountryhunter;n604843 said:
Yes Lincoln Beach area.

Bch Yes to ur ? Here's the story. PK (on you tube,Sammy on OFF) the perch wisper'er was given an invite to fish with me at FR. It is one of his favs on his list(see u-tube comments). I have lived one block from FR. I will share all I know about FR. When you decide to give it a try PM me and we will meet there. That goes for anyone else who wants to give it a try. Tony

B
backcountryhunter
Cool, Yeah I have seen Sammy on YouTube and thanks I will take you up on that offer. Not this weekend though as I think it will be a zoo anywhere you go with it being free fishing crabbing and clamming all over.

B
backcountryhunter
Carp;n604848 said:
fished there a multiple times, and caught surf perch on the north side, striped rainbow perch on south side and greenling on south side and caught a rockfish on south side on a gulp sandworm.

Thanks It really looks awesome and fishy from the air.