Spring time redtail surf perch fishing!

PK Yi
PK Yi
There was a break in the weather last weekend so I headed out to the beach for some surf perch action. The bite was good. Started off with some smaller ones, but got some decent size ones about 30 minutes in. Here's my video of the trip:

Reactions: Ikijime and OnTheDrop
O
OnTheDrop
Sweet Vid. Does it stay pretty good for the next few months?

PK Yi
PK Yi
It should pick up quite a bit in the next few months as they spawn. Now, if only the weather would cooperate more....

T
TimberTodd
You hit it on the nose Sammy, "Cooperating weather". Great video and sweet catches my friend!

P
playhooky
(Another) Great video PK....looks like you hit another payload. I can't wait to get into some more red tails with some shoulders on em. Thanks for sharing again. Awesome!

G
Gulfstream
nice video as usual P K! It will be nice :)IF the weather does cooperate

bass
bass
Nicely done!

C
cdumitru78
Nicely done, I am hoping for some good weather this weekend, would love to get out there and it looks like weather will cooperate this weekend!!!

C
christopherbeebe
Hey PK it was nice meeting you yesterday at Cabelas and thanks again for the info on that spot in Monroe! We should go fishing sometime!

Reactions: troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for NOT describing that Monroe spot, on here! My dad showed me, many "spots" on that river back in the 60's and 70's.

Reactions: christopherbeebe
P
pinstriper
Got into some pinks this weekend

fa36c9fe5ee6aa4a5af546bc6a56d20b.jpg

9f83311a8deddb77bd9a889307d02dd7.jpg

Olive oils and Old Bay. It's what holds the universe together.

Reactions: Admin