Another great perch day!

G
Gulfstream
Finally got the wife down to the perch spot. Wanted to get there around 6:30 am but....Arrived a little after 7 with the high tide at 8:30. Nice offshore breeze and they were biting like mosquitoes!:thumb:The wife was putting the hurt on em and got the 2 biggest ones. 65%.jpg We kept 5 ,lost several in the suds and released 12 .Nice to have the sun out! HAVE FUN!:D

Reactions: BaldTexan, Dastanli and Admin
T
TimberTodd
Awesome!! I went after them around Garibaldi Monday with zip for success. The wind and surf were working against me.

G
Gulfstream
Wind is the enemy for sure:apologetic:

P
playhooky
Those are "Beauties". I'm convinced you're feeding those when no one is watching. All the Red Tails I've hooked from LC to Cannon Beach are about half that size. Caught some nice ones down by Florence last year but still not as chunky as those. Good on ya! (well, good on her since she caught the trophies). Nice fish!

PK Yi
PK Yi
Those are huge! I need to get out more, but the swell has been really bad so far this year.

Markk
Markk
Nice!

N
Native Fisher
I have never really understood why surf perch fishing is so popular. To me they taste just like every other white flaky sea fish. I have caught lots, but maybe Im getting lazy, the amount of meat you get doesn't seem worth the effort of dealing with filleting them with all those spines. Sorry don't mean to drag your post down, it is awesome you got out with the wife, I am lucky to get my wife out once a year lol.