Roadside camping at Green Peter closes

1 nut in the water
Now that is some good news! Driving by 7,000 sketchy looking folks on the way to the launch is not to encouraging...........

troutdude
troutdude
1 nut in the water said:
Now that is some good news! Driving by 7,000 sketchy looking folks on the way to the launch is not to encouraging...........

Agreed. Now we can enjoy fishing again.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I knew this was going to happen but I think its a bummer. I've enjoyed the free camping. Too bad there have been many people that leave their garbage when they go from what I've seen.

C
capblack
part of me would love to see a campground on the water at gp kind of like sunnyside where you can boat out of camp, but the part i love the most about green peter is that you can't really see much developed type of campgrounds when youre on the water. But i will agree, the squatter type of camps that are setup along quartzville road are not a lot of fun to look at.

Casting Call
Casting Call
1 nut in the water said:
Thats why most rivers are closed to FREE open waterside camping. The rules for what 95% of the people have to live with is for what 5% of the screw-ups have done Tony