Dragon Tail UV Steelhead Worms hitting the shelves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Tail UV Steelhead Worms hitting the shelves

We now have our Dragon Tail Steelhead Worms distributed through out the country. If you live around Eugene you can check them out at Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle. You can't miss em, they are the brightest lures in the store! These can be fished on a jig head under a float, drift fished or side drifted. These are 100% made in the USA, everything from the raw materials, to the molds, and we make every lure here in Oregon. Check them out.

same question where can i get some up in portland area and for the molds you shoulda went to C and L custom tooling based out of portland
    BLACK SHEEP C.F.T. WE'RE A DIFFERENT BREED OF ANGLER

Comment

Go in to Fisherman's Marine in Oregon City and ask for them. They can order them.

Comment

i was trying to avoid that but if that how i can get them then i guess thats the way thanks...

Comment

You can go to Great American Tackle. He might have them in stock and if not will probably bring them in.

Comment

Hey SS does Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle have gear for fish other then Salmon and Steelhead?
            Blog http://oregonshane.wordpress.com/

Comment

I know mike has some trout gear...

Originally posted by Throbbit _Shane View Post
              Hey SS does Oregon Rod Reel and Tackle have gear for fish other then Salmon and Steelhead?

Comment

Got the worms & scent yesterday, thanks Chad. The dragon tails look like they would be very effective, great design. Can't wait to try them on winters. You guys should check them out!
                ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

Yeah, he has a decent amount of trout gear. He might bring stuff in for you if its something others will buy. When I have talked to him it sounds like a lot of the trout guys just shop at the big stores for cheap gear. He does carry our trout worms. You can catch trout out of the JC pond in July with them. He has some nice small R and B spinners and spoons that are deadly on trout too.

Comment

Originally posted by hobster View Post
                    Got the worms & scent yesterday, thanks Chad. The dragon tails look like they would be very effective, great design. Can't wait to try them on winters. You guys should check them out!
                    No problem! Its the least I could do. I'm sure it won't be long until something in that package catches you something. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead_stalkers View Post
                      . He does carry our trout worms. You can catch trout out of the JC pond in July with them.
                      That must be where you field tested them out at??

Ill check the store out some time, I drive by it every now and then.
                      Blog http://oregonshane.wordpress.com/

Comment

You should, he's super cool. I usually hit it up when I go to fish the armitage area, its right there. Nice to support local business also!
                        ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

No. LOL. I used to fish there years ago. I have not been out there in a while. We did most of the testing for the trout worms at Diamond Lake, the McKenzie, Rogue and Applegate. They were made for steelhead fishing though but don't be surprised if you hook 15 random trout while trying to keep them down there long enough for a steelhead to get a chance! Mike at ORRT is a cool guy and will try and help you out any way he can.

Comment

Just finished up some promotional stuff for a few magazines so I thought I would share the work.

Comment

looks killer also looks like imma end up ordering mine from yall cause i cant find them check places gotta look at great american tackle still

Comment

Gary at Great American is good about bringing in products that customers ask for. He might already have them in stock too.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Comment

Saw your add for the dragon tails in the new STS I got in the mail today. Way to go guys!
                                    ZAPPA FOR PRESIDENT!!

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad it stood out. We have already hooked a few steelhead on them this winter on our only trip out. Should be killer after this rain.

Comment

Most Popular

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                      Started by troutdude, 07-02-2016, 05:20 AM
                                      0 responses
                                      0 likes
                                      Last Post troutdude  
                                      Started by troutdude, 07-19-2016, 08:58 PM
                                      0 responses
                                      0 likes
                                      Last Post troutdude  
                                      Started by troutdude, 07-21-2016, 05:51 PM
                                      0 responses
                                      2 likes
                                      Last Post troutdude  
                                      Working...
                                      X